Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

'99 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit - Streetfighter

Old 06-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough
Default '99 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit - Streetfighter

Price: SOLD
Trades: Not at this time. Really need to get it out of the garage.
Located in Midlothian, VA
Contact via PM

I recently purchased a bike that is better suited for sport touring and I'm looking to sell the Bandit. Title is clean and in my name. The bike is in excellent shape and is not the typical hack-job street fighter. It has not been a hooligan bike and I am not a stunter. This is just the style of motorcycle that I prefer to ride. Never abused to mistreated in any way.

Over the past winter, the bike received a few new modifications that made it much more comfortable to ride. I still ride it back and forth to work once or twice a week. Current mileage is 16k miles. The list of modifications are well thought-out and have been pieced together by myself and several good friends in the trade, including skr00z from this forum. Most of the maintenance has been performed by Richmond Superbikes and I have receipts for carb cleaning, tires, dyno results, gaskets, oil changes, fork seals, chain, sprockets and brake pads that have all been updated in the past year. I'm no mechanic and prefer to leave these things to professionals.

The bike has served me well for the past 2 years but now it's time to move on. From the pictures, you can see the following modifications that were performed by several friends in the area or Richmond Superbikes:

Dunlop Qualifier Tires
Ducati Monster Seat
Trailtech Speedo and tach
Pro Taper dirtbike handlebars
Streetfighter dual headlamp
Revtech engine cage
'03 GSXR-750 rear shock and external nitrogen canister (recharged in May with 150psi of nitrogen at R.S.B.)
Dale Walker Holeshot exhaust that was shortened by my muffler shop and rewrapped for a cleaner look

This bike is a lot of fun and I'd love to keep it in the garage but I just can't justify both bikes. PM with any questions and I'll respond as soon as possible. Tires are in excellent condition. Bike needs nothing! Bike will not come with bar-end mirrors because I have promised them to a friend. It will have Buell, round mirrors instead. I can get you all the information to order a set of your own though.

Last edited by thecollegekid; 12-19-2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 06-15-2010, 12:22 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: '99 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit - Streetfighter

I've eyed this bike every time it comes up for sale here. Wish I could swing it, good luck.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

bump for trades. Cash is tough to come by right now so I'm looking for a fun, reliable car to get back and forth to work on. Nothing heavily modded. Maybe another VW or hatch.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 06-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Registered Member

or best offer...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:35 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Good luck with the sale dude. I hate to see it go, you have been treating her very nicely.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Thanks man. It's hard to justify this and the B-King in the same garage. Both are high hp, standard seating positions and great to live with every day.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

Need the garage space!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Ez8
CHEERS FOR BIG REARS

Ez8 has disabled reputation

god I remember this bike from when skrooz had and still love it to this day.....GLWS it's a hell of a bike
Old 06-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

Thanks man, it's different. Not the same 600cc race replica that shows up at your normal bike night.

Quick Reply: '99 Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit - Streetfighter