Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2008 Hyosung GT250R, perfect starter bike

Old 10-25-2008, 08:06 AM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default 2008 Hyosung GT250R, perfect starter bike

As title states, my starter bike is now for sale. Not many people know about these bikes, but I have a feeling that may change soon. I was drawn to this bike by the fact that I couldn't find an 08 ninja 250 in stock anywhere, and where I did find one the dealer markup put it up to about $6000. I 'took my chances' on this bike and it has done nothing but impress me. I couldn't have asked for a better bike to learn how to ride on, in my opinion it looks better than the ninja, it gets 70+ mpg, and I am now sad to let it go. Originally it was supposed to be my wife's bike after I learned to ride, but she has pretty much lost interest in riding so I am now looking to upgrade as I had planned from the start, plus some financial issues are pressing me to go ahead and put it on the market.

It has just over 600 miles on it, so it's just barely broken in. Looks and runs like the brand new bike that it is. More pics available upon request.

$3900

Last edited by blackout; 10-29-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

FbodyBeast has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2008 Hyosung GT250R, perfect starter bike

Price is definitely high on this but I am interested....pm'd
Old 10-25-2008, 09:43 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

It is higher than MSRP before taxes, title, etc. etc which I had to pay for... but these are very hard to find, and still almost 2k cheaper than a ninja, plus it's a brand new bike that has been 100% broken in properly.

PM replied.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:51 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

600 miles, you barley started
Old 10-25-2008, 01:39 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

dude there not even that much BRAND NEW...
Old 10-25-2008, 02:19 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

does this bike currently have suzuki stickers on?.. if so, i've seen it around VA beach.. i wonder what size clip ons it uses
Old 10-25-2008, 02:20 PM
master debater

Originally Posted by rollingstock
dude there not even that much BRAND NEW...
right, i already said that.

if no one wants to buy it at this price, i'll ask lower in a few days. if someone is legitimately interested, they can make an offer and i'll entertain it. this bike IS brand new, and considering what i had to go through to buy this bike, get it back home from the eastern shore, and cover the taxes, title, and every other ridiculous fee that i JUST paid in july when i bought it, i think this is a fair bargain. also, notice i am ASKING $4300, doesn't necessarily mean i expect to get that for it.

please, no more comments on what i'm asking for this. if you're not trying to buy it, then by all means, move on.

edit- to add on to an explanation of why the price may seem high, because i know i'm going to hear this a lot- if you're looking to buy a 250 sportbike, please call up a dealer and one, see if they have a ninja 250 in stock, and two, see how much they mark up the price. i'm telling you, when i was looking for a bike i did the same thing, and they were giving me figures of 6k out the door due to fact they're in high demand because of 'gas prices'. you also have to consider that the msrp you're looking at doesn't take into account the handling fees, shipping fees, assembly fees, taxes, and titling fees you have to pay, leading to the 'out the door' final price, which is going to be more than what i'm asking if someone were to buy this bike brand new. come on people, just think about things before you start attacking people's asking prices, especially considering you can't even fully enjoy the bike until it's to the point this one is at right now because of break-in procedures! it's practically better than brand new!

Last edited by blackout; 10-25-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:20 PM
master debater

Originally Posted by chappe
does this bike currently have suzuki stickers on?.. if so, i've seen it around VA beach.. i wonder what size clip ons it uses
that would be no, it is exactly as it was when i bought it.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:39 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by blackout
It is higher than MSRP before taxes, title, etc. etc which I had to pay for... but these are very hard to find, and still almost 2k cheaper than a ninja, plus it's a brand new bike that has been 100% broken in properly.

PM replied.
hows it 2k cheaper than a ninja? a ninja is not 6k. if so FUCK i got mine for a little under half.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:59 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by pbluva
hows it 2k cheaper than a ninja? a ninja is not 6k. if so FUCK i got mine for a little under half.
HAHAH i so wanted to post that. but i was told to lay off hahahahhaha

Quick Reply: 2008 Hyosung GT250R, perfect starter bike