Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2006 Yamaha YZ450f

Old 06-12-2011, 08:00 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2006 Yamaha YZ450f

Name: Michael
Means of contact: mgarcia(at)lexusofrichmond.com or PM. (email is best)
Price: $2100 firm. NO TRADES! Please don't waste my time, I wont waste yours.

Description:

I have a 2006 Yamaha YZ450f for sale. I bought the bike from a co-worker around the beginning of this year. The bike is awesome and pulls really hard, I just like riding on the street better. Its just not my thing.. The only reason I am selling it is because I want to get another motorcycle.

The suspension has been redone by Total Control, it has aftermarket camshafts, Hinson billet clutch basket and pressure plate, aftermarket shifter with a brand new shft rod and seal (was bent), ASV C5 brake and clutch levers, vortex chain and sprockets, was just rejetted, and brand new OEM fork seals. I am sure I am missing a few things, but thats the big stuff.

Pictures:

Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2006 Yamaha YZ450f

SOLD