Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2006 Honda CBR600 F4i

Old 06-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts
Default 2006 Honda CBR600 F4i

* Name: Andrew
* Means on contact: PM or email : ajd5124@yahoo.com
* Trades: No trades, please
* Price: $4,000

* Description: The motorcycle is a 2006 Honda CBR 600F4i. The bike has the YELLOW and GUNMETAL color scheme. It has approximately 10044 miles and I purchased it 3000 miles ago. I recently changed the oil and filter at 9500 miles having used Honda oil and a Honda oil filter. THE BIKE HAS MINIMAL RASH ON THE LEFT FRONT FARING, LEFT CRANKCASE COVER, LEFT SIDE COVER, AND LEFT SIDE OF THE TAIL SECTION. The rash was present when i purchased the motorcycle and had touch up paint on the spots with rash. The bike has a Jardine Slip-On exhaust, LED aftermarket under tail section with turn signals, LED front turn signals and I installed a 4500k (WHITE not BLUE) HID kit on the low beam. I am available to show the bike after 7:00pm during the week and with ample notice, anytime on the weekend. *Email for phone number* Selling for 4500 OBO and comes with a Honda Joe Rocket Textile jacket and HJC Hellion Yellow Helmet (Large)

Please contact me if you're interested.
* Details:
o Mileage: 10,044
o Exterior Condition: Good condition except for the rash as described above/
o Interior Condition: N/A
o Modifications: Exhaust, undertail, headlight, and front turn signals
o Service: Two performed by myself using only Honda oil and filter

Pics:

Last edited by TRQLESS; 06-30-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2006 Honda CBR600 F4i

Up top.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Registered Member

Up top for a price drop.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

cpraider12 has disabled reputation

bumpage

Last edited by cpraider12; 07-05-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

Up top. Someone buy this rice rocket!