Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2006 GSXR750 track bike

Old 10-08-2009, 03:09 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2006 GSXR750 track bike

Name: Michael
Means of Contact: PM, then we will go from there
Description:

This sale is going to be really hard, but its the responsible thing for me to do. I REALLY REALLY like this bike, but I am trying to go back to school and really want to free up some cash and pay a thing or two off. I just can't justify having an expensive motorcycle like this when I could potentially total it anytime I take it to the track and be out all that money.

I bought this bike in search of a similar bike to my 06 600, and it met all my expectations and more. The bike is very fast and handles amazingly. I bought the bike from a NESBA rider/CCS racer. Up until I bought the bike, it had been a track bike its whole life. I bought the bike with a MSO, but managed to get a clean/clear title for it. I have been on numerous trips with the bike on the street and did a two day track day weekend with NESBA back in August.

Currently has 51xx miles on the bike I bought the bike with roughly 3200 miles. It is parked for the winter so that mileage will not increase. As I said, the title is clean, clear, and in my hand.

Mods:
-Ohlins 20mm kit in the forks (setup by CTR)
-Ohlins rear shock (freshly rebuilt before I took it to VIR by CTR)
-Brembo Master Cylinder
-Stainless steel lines
-Ferrodo pads
-Stop tech full floating iron brake rotors
-Carrozzeria forged aluminum wheels (6.0" wide rear wheel for 190 tire)
-520 chain / Vortex sprockets (includes 3 additional sprockets)
-Sato rearsets
-Vortex Clipons
-Vortex gas cap
-Hotbodies double bubble screen
-Power commander
-M4 titanium slip on
-Woodcraft frame sliders
-Woodcraft left case cover, Case guard on right side
-Woodcraft fairing stay
-Black stomp grip - Hides the gas tank stripes.

The previous owner raced with CCS and the bike is safety wired. I am assuming it is all wired to race with them, I do not know about WERA. It does pass NESBA Advanced rider tech.

The bike will come with hotbodies upper/lower and I believe sharkskinz tail. I included some pictures with street bodywork because the picture quality is better, but it is only coming with the track bodywork. Just wanted to show more detailed pictures of the bike.

Price:

I am asking $6600 for the bike given the parts it has. I can take stuff off to make it cheaper if a buyer would like. Please do not e-mail me with offers for $5,000. I wont waste anyone's time, please do not waste mine. Also, I can help with delivery if you cover my gas.

Pictures:

Old 10-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: 2006 GSXR750 track bike

Damn man sorry to see you have to let this one go.

GLWS
Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Yea, its been a rollercoaster for sure. I am tired of working on cars and making some old man rich while I do grunt work, plus all of the bullshit politics that go along with it. I am going to go back to school and do something else. There will always be other bikes out there. Just sucks because this bike is a really good setup.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I know the feeling all too well.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:53 AM
ASE Master

Sale pending..
Old 10-10-2009, 09:00 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

damn you should trade me. but id need street plastics as well. lol <3
Old 10-11-2009, 10:53 AM
ASE Master

I would of, but I need cash. That, and that its a yami. (jokes)

Bike is SOLD. Thanks guys.