Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2006 gsxr 600 street parts. blue/white

Old 10-06-2006, 08:37 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2006 gsxr 600 street parts. blue/white

so.. im selling all my fairings and so on for my gsxr 600. bike has 72xx miles on it now, and the fairings are in almost new shape. there are the usual rock chips where the fairings meet right behind the front wheel, and 1 tiny rock chip on the right midfairing.

i will be selling the fairings, headlight, tail light, tail section, and basically everything else. let me know if you are interested.

i dont know what to ask for them, ive seen new plastics going for $1200 for the set. im obviously not asking that, but i guess throw some offers up. i have some current pictures ill throw up tonight.

also, there are no decals on the bikes. no front 'gsxr' stickers, and everything else is gone.

will consider trades/partial trades for race parts, pitbull stands, ect.

i would like to sell as a complete set. i dont want to separate all this.

Last edited by onepointone; 10-07-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: 2006 gsxr 600 street parts. blue/white

Have you tried GDC? I want to get a set of track sides because I like their exhuast cut outs much better.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:18 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Corey
Have you tried GDC? I want to get a set of track sides because I like their exhuast cut outs much better.

you lost me buddy... wrong thread maybe?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Your Bike going race?
Old 10-07-2006, 11:14 AM
ASE Master

thats the plan.

that, and in the past 3 weeks, i got let off by a SHERRIF! for doing a wheelie, and a chester cop for doing 81 in a 65, so im done on the street for a while. my job depends on my clean record. trust me, im in shock of my luck.

im trying to recoupe some money and put it towards race parts/track time.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:35 PM
ASE Master

those are pictures i have as of now. any takers? anyone interested? possibly some offers?

Last edited by onepointone; 10-07-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by onepointone
you lost me buddy... wrong thread maybe?
GDC = www.gixxer.com

You should try to sell there too
Old 10-10-2006, 08:42 AM
ASE Master

BUMP