Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2006 GSXR-600 – Blue/White

Old 06-29-2006, 08:25 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2006 GSXR-600 – Blue/White

-37xx miles on the odometer. NEVER been dropped, layed down, tipped over, ect. The bike has been VERY well taken care of. I have receipts of the purchase, along with owners manual, spare key still in the blue wrapper, all oil change receipts, ect.

I bought the bike from Burchams in Colonial Heights back in March 06. The left front fairing had a scratch on it before I took delivery of the bike and it was replaced 2 weeks after. It had its first service done at .Ultimate Cycle in Milothian. Everything else has been done by me.

-First service was done at 532 miles.
-I changed the oil again at 1036 miles using kawichem 10w40 oil and Suzuki filter.
-It was changed again at 2543 miles using Sylkolyene full synthetic 10w40 and a Suzuki filter.

The Chain has been taken care of every couple hundred miles with sylkolyene chain lube (which I will include with the bike) and it has been cleaned once.

Also, I will include the seat, stock front sprocket, and the stock rear fender if the buyer wants.

Everything on the bike is bone stock minus a -1 tooth front sprocket installed by me. I have removed the ‘600’ and all warning stickers as well.

The ONLY scratch on the bike is on the front right fairing where it looks like a rock flew up and hit it. (see pictures).

I hate to sell the bike, I really do, but its just been sitting there the last couple weeks and I haven’t had time to ride it. I also want to upgrade to a 1k eventually. Basically I just don’t have the time and money for it right now. Someone could sure put this bike to good use. Its one of the best 600’s I have ridden. The seat position is awesome, the power is incredible. You wont be disappointed in the bike.

I am a tech. for a lexus dealer, and I take VERY good care of my vehicles. The bike doesn’t have very many miles on it, but what it has needed, it has been done.

I am asking $8400 for the bike. I am not in a huge rush to get rid of it. DON’T low ball me. The title is with Suzuki Household finance. It will take approx. 10 days after payment for me to recieve the title. I have done this before and thats about what it took. I can trailer the bike up to 100 miles.

I will post pictures tonight, but here is one when it had a couple hundred miles on it and was a week old.

Last edited by onepointone; 07-03-2006 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:34 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2006 GSXR-600 – Blue/White

offers?
Old 07-02-2006, 04:37 PM
ASE Master

anyone?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:48 AM
ASE Master

not that anyone was going to spend that money on this bike, but its no longer for sale.

mods, please delete or close this. thank you.