Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2004 Yamaha R6 - Blue/White

Old 08-23-2009, 02:41 PM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2004 Yamaha R6 - Blue/White

* Name - Andrew
* Location - SW VA - Roanoke
* Means of Contact - PM or Email - Andrew_Day7@hotmail.com
* Price - $4700.00
* Description - 2004 Yamaha R6 - 15,600 miles
* Title in Hand - Clean - I own the bike so no bank issues.

Up for sale is my recently purchased 2004 Yamaha R6. I purchased it in April of this year locally and I'm looking to move on to bigger things like my own place .

The bike is stock except for a custom mounted 2006+ Yamaha R6 stock titanium end muffler. I also have an aftermarket Scorpion stainless steel exhaust as well that is longer and extends to the rear of the tail. The bike also has 6000k H.I.D.'s that I recently installed myself. Both high and low beams work. The cut-off is crisp on the low beam projector, and also has a blueish hue at the cut-off line when up against a wall. The bike also has flush mounted smoked front turn signals and angle brackets for the rear license plate.

The bike rides and runs amazing. Starts up clean and fast every time. No idle issues at all and no smoke whatsoever. The exhaust is pretty loud, I will include the scorpion system with the bike as if the new owner doesn't want the obnoxious shorty 06+ pipe you can switch it out. I love the sound of it though, and it shoots flames so it's fun at night . The rear tire was replaced by the original owner sometime in march so there is plenty of traction. The front is good as well.

I also have a scorpion exo-700 Blue Crackhead helmet (pictured below), a medium sized Joe Rocket half textile - half leather on shoulders and elbows, and a medium sized Yamaha camel racing jacket that is leather and blue in color. These items will be for sale as well.

I ride the bike here and there so I would expect mileage to slightly increase. I'm in no rush to sell so please save you're low ball offers. No rides unless cash is in hand. Thanks!

Old 08-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2004 Yamaha R6 - Blue/White

TTT!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I <3 2JZ

Bumpski...
Old 08-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I <3 2JZ

TTT!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:15 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

do you go to Liberty?
Old 08-27-2009, 09:57 AM
I <3 2JZ

Originally Posted by pbluva
do you go to Liberty?
Nope sure don't.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:28 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

your bike looks so familiar...gl...id ask yah to trade but youd say nah lol
Old 08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
I <3 2JZ

Originally Posted by pbluva
your bike looks so familiar...gl...id ask yah to trade but youd say nah lol
Thanks, haha nah just looking to move on.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
I like grape drank

you want a car?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 AM
I <3 2JZ

Bump.... No Trades.

Quick Reply: 2004 Yamaha R6 - Blue/White