Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2002 Yamaha R1

Old 06-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default 2002 Yamaha R1

Name: Derrick Nichols

PRICE LOWERED TO $4,500 FIRM. I WILL ALSO GIVE $50 AS A FINDERS FEE TO WHOEVER REFERS SOMEONE TO BUY THIS.

Modifications:
• K&N Filter
• GYTR Velocity Stacks
• Yoshimura Slip-On Exhaust (shortened)
• Non USB Power Commander
• Driven sprockets -1 Front/+2 Rear with a 520 Chain Conversion (15/45)
• Speedo Calibrator(also reads back top speed)
• Suspension set up for a 160lb rider

Description:
I am the 3rd owner of this motorcycle. The first owner put around 5kmiles on it and the second owner put 2k miles on it. I bought it at around 7k miles and it is currently sitting at around 12.5k miles. IT HAS NEVER BEEN LAID DOWN. I REPEAT, HAS NOT SEEN THE GROUND AT ALL. Paint is in decent condition except for right above the headlight where there are a few scratches from removing the decals. The bike is in perfect mechanical condition, everything works well except for the front turn signals that I removed. It starts right up every time and is ready to ride. I am located in Newport News,VA with title in hand. NO TEST RIDES UNLESS YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND. No trades, I'm selling to get something newer.[ATTACH=CONFIG]91615[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails 2002 Yamaha R1-img00008.jpg  

Last edited by D.Nick; 06-29-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Price Change
Old 06-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2002 Yamaha R1

up
Old 06-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered member

OBO PEOPLE!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

I will take it for $2,000. :P
Old 06-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Registered member

Haha. Add $3k to that and you got it.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:35 AM
Registered member

Hi.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered member

Up for more pictures.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Banned

bjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these parts

trade for coupe?edit i need to read the bold print more often glws

Last edited by bjordan69; 06-21-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

bump. seen it tonight very clean bike
Old 06-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by bjordan69
trade for coupe?edit i need to read the bold print more often glws
haha. thanks dude.

Quick Reply: 2002 Yamaha R1