Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2002 Honda Nighthawk CB750

Old 03-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yellow_Mustang is a name known to allYellow_Mustang is a name known to allYellow_Mustang is a name known to allYellow_Mustang is a name known to allYellow_Mustang is a name known to allYellow_Mustang is a name known to all
Default 2002 Honda Nighthawk CB750

Name: Jude
Means of contact: 703-965-1218 or jude.luellen@gmail.com
Price: $1600

Description: This bike has been my daily commuter bike for the past 4 years. Drive up and down I95, 60 miles a day. Currently has just over 43K miles. Not a really clean bike but runs great. Only known problems are the left front turn signal housing is broken, but light still works fine (see picture). Also the tach isn't working. Just had $900 in work done by MFI (rebuilt entire front brake system, replaced valve cover gasket and major service). Tires and brakes are about 6 months old and inspection is good until Oct. All of my riding gear goes with the bike if you want it. Helmet, 1 piece suit, boots, 2 piece rain gear, padded mesh jacket and pants and 4 pairs of gloves...2 winter and 2 electric heated (heat troller installed on bike) see picture. Call me any time, if I don't answer leave a message and I will call back.

Pictures: