Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

1999 R1 $1900 for 2 days only! Serious buyers only

Old 02-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Full Access Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1999 R1 $1900 for 2 days only! Serious buyers only

Brandon
Waynesboro, VA

Original Thread Link can be found here Regular price for the days that i am selling for 2200 right now but i decided to sell it fast so i can pick up a new bike in a few weeks.

I will sell my R1 to you for $1900 tomorrow FEBRUARY 27 or MARCH 2.

The bike is on lien, My bank is local only, and I have to owe $2600 on r1 yes i have pay $700 with your cash ($1900) to pay it off. We will have to go to pay it off before 12pm and to pick up a clean title @ DMV after 2pm if you want a title in your hand same day as you paid the bike that will works. Any questions PM ME.

Here's Q & A:

Q: Whats wrong with it? any issues?
A: Not sure exactly I haven't part it out to check and surely it have some issues.

Q: Is it knocking really loud?
A: I don't know I am deaf.. i seen all of my friends tried to listen really closely to transmisson area so it seems not really loud. Check in original thread link there's a video.

Q: Is bike's all gears working and drivable?
A: Yes but i strongly suggest you to pick it up with your pickup/trailer/others , you can check everything before you drive it for pleasure! i do not want you to get hurt.

Q: Any serious body damages?
A: some fairing had scratches on one side and in tail frames broken you can buy used one cheap @ R1 Forums. body frames and subframes is straight. oh and you will need a new rear tire too.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day!
Brandon

Last edited by endemic; 02-25-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1999 R1 $1900 for 2 days only! Serious buyers only

Last bump for monday.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

ThumPBumPNGo has disabled reputation

seen the vid def. doesnt sound normal glws
Old 02-28-2009, 12:00 PM

NVMX-5 has disabled reputation

let me know when you get the title in hand.. i'm still interested but rather you have that before dealing any further.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by ThumPBumPNGo
seen the vid def. doesnt sound normal glws
thanks.

Originally Posted by NVMX-5
let me know when you get the title in hand.. i'm still interested but rather you have that before dealing any further.
yeah true.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Full Access Member

snowing like real bitch here right now... so i doubt anybody will get this tomorrow.. close thread.