Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

1978 Kawasaki kz650

Old 08-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation
Default 1978 Kawasaki kz650

Name: Vic
Means of contact: PM
Price: $1400 obo

Description:
For sale is my 1978 Kawasaki KZ650. It currently has 31,xxx miles. I bought it in May of this year and have clocked just over 1,000 miles. It's a bullet proof beast.

I picked this bike up right after getting my M class to keep my skills sharp and to commute, both of which it has served its purpose well. Despite what they say about your first bike and dropping it, I have not. My commute into the city is 20 miles each way and have not once felt underpowered on the highway. In city driving, it's a torquey beast. I usually cruise between 65-75mph and the windshield is a life saver. If you do or plan to do any highway riding, you'll love it.
In my time of ownership, I changed the oil, oil filter, speedometer cable, battery and put a new front tire on. The bike has current inspection and is tagged. Both electric and kick start(awesome) work. Even in its commuter set up, it draws a lot of attention at gas stations and parking lots. I've been getting 38-44mpg. I'd be willing to deliver the bike within reason. Title in hand.

What comes with the bike:
-2 original keys
-owner's manual
-tool kit
-engine guards
-stock seat along with the seat currently mounted
-sissy bar with luggage rack -- you can have the waterproof toolbox I attached if you want.
-Windshield
-Center stand

If you're interested, have money and your license, come take it for a spin. What more is there to say, it's a solid running motorcycle. I'm looking to purchase more of a touring bike to accommodate my commute and to take the wife on longer trips. PM with any questions. Thanks.

Pictures:

Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1978 Kawasaki kz650

SOLD