Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

03 Buell XB9S All blue Carbon fiber bodywork, Ultra reliable, CLEAN! NO TRADES

Old 04-04-2013, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Knifemaker87 has disabled reputation
Default 03 Buell XB9S All blue Carbon fiber bodywork, Ultra reliable, CLEAN! NO TRADES

Name: Chris
Means of contact: 757-5O6-9472 Knifemaker87@gmail.com
Price: $4000 OBO SOLD!

Description:Hey all,
It is getting close to time to ride. I have a 2003 Buell XB9SL in pristine condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike, it is mechanically perfect. It has a custom paint job and all the body-work is carbon fiber for a very unique look. The carbon fiber has been painted over with a transparent blue to give it some color but you can still see all of the carbon fiber patterning through it, and it changes light in the sun due to the pearl in the paint. This is also the SL version which is shorter than stock for those of you that need a bike closer to the ground, however it is still comfortable for my friend who is 6' 2". It is very powerful and has a lot of aftermarket upgrades. Including all carbon fiber body-work. Right side scoop for better air cooling, Rizoma rearsets, CRG unbreakable billet levers, and a lot of little modifications and clean-ups. the bike has never been down and has no breaks or rash anywhere. It has been meticulously maintained and is ready to go at a moments notice.

A couple of the pictures were taken right after it was painted, it has all new indicators, stock rear fender, and current inspection.

I have a clean clear title in hand, and the bike is ready to go home with you today.
I am asking $4000 OBO

thanks!
~Chris

Last edited by Knifemaker87; 04-09-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu. Pilu.
Default Re: 03 Buell XB9S All blue Carbon fiber bodywork, Ultra reliable, CLEAN! NO TRADES

Very nice bike....what is the mileage of the motorcycle ?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 03 Buell XB9S All blue Carbon fiber bodywork, Ultra reliable, CLEAN! NO TRADES

the bike has 25k miles on it, but has been maintained meticulously and had gotten all its regularly scheduled maintenance and oil every 3000 miles. It has been my daily driver and i drive almost 40 miles a day, primarily on the interstate. it is the most reliable and problem free bikes i have ever had.
thanks
~Chris
Old 04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

+rep CF.com
Old 04-09-2013, 03:51 AM
Registered Member

the bike sold.
thanks!
~Chris