Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

XXX Resonant Engineering QVC 15" Sub

Old 08-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default XXX Resonant Engineering QVC 15" Sub

Name: Drew
Means of contact: PM
Price: $400

Description: OLD SCHOOL Q-U-A-D Voice Coil RESONANT ENGINEERING XXX 15" SUB. Their frist version, Not the current. Keep in mind most other subs are only DVC, That says it all right there.

I purchased this sub almost 4-5 years ago for $600 around the time when it first was produced.IT WEIGHS ALMOST 80lbs.Had to be shipped in a WOODEN CRATE.The magnet is incredible.This is not a low end sub.I was throwing 1500 watts (which is the RMS) at it from a Hifonics Brutus amp and it was hardly pushing it.To my knowledge, this sub can handle tons more (3200 MAX).My music selection has changed since then and all this is completely unessisary for me since Ive got a child now

The box is for an Extended cab S10.You might as well call it a love-seat. It fits perfectly and I still had some room on the 3rd door side for storage. Its a sealed box, Not ported..I was going for SQ not SPL

.Has been in vehicle and used for probably 2 years.The rest of its life has been spent in my garage wrapped in a tarp.

Even though its not in my S10 anymore, If you are seriously interested, ill get it in and let you take a listen. Its in a tough spot in my garage, Thats why I cant get a real good pic of it.

$400 Takes the sub and box
$350 W/O Box
...We will discuss the Hifonics Brutus amp if your interested for more. Im pretty firm on my pricing too.

Ill take TRADES on almost anything. Just no more car audio. Parts are welcome as well Honda/Acura/S10/Lexus/Cadillac. I have alot of projects and hobbies. Cash is always good too. Thanks for lookin'

Pictures: Cannot get attachments to upload through the site. So here is a link to my CL add.

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...558630599.html
Old 08-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default Re: XXX Resonant Engineering QVC 15" Sub

Hurricane bump
Old 08-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default Re: XXX Resonant Engineering QVC 15" Sub