Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

VW GTi 16v Recaro Seats!

Old 02-23-2010, 07:08 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all
Default VW GTi 16v Recaro Seats!

• Chuck
  • Va Beach
  • Cell: 287-1257
  • Recaro Seats (F/R) from Mk2 VW GTi 16v
  • $200

Sold my cabby, so I'm cleaning out my garage. I have a set of GTi 16v grey Recaros. These will fit directly into a Mk1 or Mk2 VW.

Front seats are MANUAL (non-power) and are in great condition. I prefer manual over powered because you don't have to worry about adjusting height if the motor blows. Bolsters are still very nice and firm. Only issues I see are a few parts of the piping are torn a little bit and a very small cig-burn style flaw on the driver side seat, but nothing major and barely noticable.

Rear seats are in good shape, but could probably use a good steam clean.

Rear door cards are in okay condition. Red stripe is perfect, but the rest could use a good cleaning.

F/R Recaros: $200 (1st to show up to my house with cash gets them). Do not want to part, unless you don't mind paying $200 for just the fronts.

R door cards: $25 (will throw in free if you buy the seats and need these)

If really interested, please call me!

-Chuck
cell: 287-1257

Here are a few pics:

Recaro!

The pair:

Back side:

Driver-side:

Pass-side:

Rear Bench (GTi):

Rear Door Cards:
Old 02-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: VW GTi 16v Recaro Seats!

old school jank!

I like

GLWS
Old 02-25-2010, 06:51 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all

^ Thanks! ^
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx

do you know if any recaro rails fit? i would love to put these into my hatch! free bump for you!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

I honestly have no idea. Have you ever heard of people installing VW seats in a Honda without adapters? I'm guessing this is not possible.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx 96ek_hx

i figured since they were recaros, standard recaro rails might fit
Old 02-26-2010, 10:08 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

These are seats that were OEM on the Mk2 VW GTI/Jetta 16v. Their base fits all Mk1 and Mk2 VW vehicles.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

bizzump
Old 03-16-2010, 05:22 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

bump
Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 AM
I wupped Batmans ass

sale fell through.

still available.

Quick Reply: VW GTi 16v Recaro Seats!