Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

two 12inch pioneer champion series in new box

Old 06-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default two 12inch pioneer champion series in new box

Name: trey
Means of contact: 804-929-1098
Price: $400 obo throw me an offer. please no low balling

Description: i have two 12 pioneer champ series subs. i just put them in a brand new black carpeted ported box the box and the subs it prolly around 100 pounds. the box is over 60 pounds. the subs a just too loud for my little car i know the value of the subs and this is under the value of the subs and the box. they are 4 ohms and they retail at 150 each not including a box and the cuflings for the wires. call for a picture of the subs and the box and maybe a video of how loud these are
Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 AM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: two 12inch pioneer champion series in new box

bump
Old 06-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Registered member

bumpidy
Old 06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered member

bump