Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Trade Touchscreen CD/DVD Pioneer plus steelies for your wheels!!!!

Old 11-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow91crx has disabled reputation
Default Trade Touchscreen CD/DVD Pioneer plus steelies for your wheels!!!!

Name: moe
Means of contact: text 5402064380
Price: $ looking to trade

Description: I have a 2006 pioneer avh-p5700dvd touch screen, flipout head unit with 7in screen. The Head unit still looks and works like brand new. Not cheap stuff! Im looking to get some wheels for my eg civic and was wanting to trade my deck and some steelies which have good tires for a set. I want only 15 or 16 in 4x100. Just let me know what you have.

Pictures: Pioneer AVHP5700DVD

List Price: $1,199.99
Our Price: $999.95
Sale Price: $649.95
You Save $550.04

Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: AVHP5700DVD

Description

The AVH-P5700DVD is the affordable foundation for a full-blown multimedia system. This motorized, 6.5" touch panel display puts everything at your fingertips, including DVD Video capability, MP3/WMA playback, MOSFET50 power and Easy EQ. Expand your system with an iPod Interface Adapter, Vehicle Dynamics Processor or a Navigation System, Satellite Radio receiver (XM or Sirius), or even a TV Tuner. So many choices, it's like a Las Vegas buffet. Enjoy yourself!

MP3/WMA Playback
The AVH-P5700DVD lets you take your digital music files with you, whether they’re MP3 or WMA format. Burn files onto one CD-R and play them in any mix you want. Use the touch-panel to easily navigate through your file and folder lists to find exactly the song you are in the mood for.

iPod Adapter Ready with Enhanced Touch-Panel Interface
Pioneer's CD-IB100 iPod adapter permits direct control and playback of iPod through the touch-panel. The AVH-P5700DVD can be connected with an iPod via this dedicated adapter, and using the touch panel, listeners can play iPod-recorded songs, scroll through the music library on their iPod, or select from several functions like Shuffle playback.

Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready
The AVG-VDP1 is Pioneer's Solution for Performance-Minded Automobile Enthusiasts, and takes car performance analytics to the next level. The unit detects a wide range of real-time vehicle performance data — including acceleration, lateral G-forces, estimated horsepower, and torque, in addition to speed and RPM. Additionally, the GPS locator provides current vector information, as well as current location by longitude, latitude, altitude, and distance to destination. The unit displays the results on a connected Pioneer Audio/Video monitor — with smart, full-color graphics that add style to the dashboard.

Satellite Radio Ready? Ready.
Satellite Radio. It’s digital, high-quality programming beamed from satellites. And the signal that doesn’t fade, no matter where you drive. It offers commercial-free music of nearly every genre, plus talk, news, sports, weather, and more. There are two companies that offer this great product — XM Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio — and the AVH-P5700DVD is compatible with both of these subscription-based services. So you choose. You’ll just need a Pioneer satellite tuner to match the satellite service you select, plus a Pioneer satellite antenna.

Easy EQ for Sound Tailoring
With Easy EQ, you can actually customize the sound in your vehicle based on the material you listen to, with the range of a 3-band equalizer. Select one of six settings that suits you best: Powerful (for hard rock); Super Bass (rap and hip hop); Flat (for a balance of bass and treble); Natural (for sound that’s both dynamic and crisp); Vocal (for talk); and Custom, which lets you customize the sound even further.

MOSFET 50 High Power
Are you power-hungry? The AVH-P5700DVD delivers a full 50 watts x 4 channels. And it’s not just 50 watts; this is MOSFET 50. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. Remember: more power doesn’t only mean “louder”. It also means that your music will be cleaner at higher volumes because you’re not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. For clean, efficient power that will rock your vehicle, you found the right CD Receiver.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Trade Touchscreen CD/DVD Pioneer plus steelies for your wheels!!!!

lunch time bump... let me see some offers... pms replied
Old 11-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered member

bump
Old 11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

BTHASHT has disabled reputation

You can check my thread, but they dont match your needs. At least you got one offer now.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

check my last wheel threadd
Old 11-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Registered member

bump
Old 01-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

B20TEG has disabled reputation

check thread i had them on my eg and it look nice a fack
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Registered member

Ears1991 has disabled reputation

Still looking for wheels??