Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

SRS, APC and Seatbelts

Old 10-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Bad Eg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1994preludeh23 has disabled reputation
Default SRS, APC and Seatbelts

Name - Stanley
Location - Woodbridge
Means Of Contact - PM me here, Email : x_streetracer_x@hotmail.com, or reply to this thread

Trades: I am willing to trade this stuff and the other stuff in my other threads for: Racing Seat (No ricey shit: APC, BOMZ, No Names, etc.), set of mudflaps for EG6, c-pillar bar (NO EBAY), carbon fiber canards for front bumper, a sexy asian (Woman! No Transvestites! MUST BE AT LEAST 18 AND SHAVED!!!), Works Bell Quick Release, Works Bell Hub for EG6, Let Me Know What You Have!

So I am cleaning out my storage and found this stuff: EVERYTHING IS OBO! I really just set up a price but if I like your offer I'll probably take it.

1. SRS Unit ( $100 OBO!!! ) - Comes with yellow wiring harness, "brain", and two circle things lol. Came out of my 92 EG6, no airbags deployed, all connectors intact, nothing was cut, don't know what else to say about it. Contact me with any questions. What you see is what you get

2. APC Tachometer ( $40 OBO!!! ) - APC Tachometer with harness and shiftlight, pulled out of my vehicle because I bought an Autometer tachometer. Fully functional, working, backlight works, shiftlight works, needle works, used for only about a month. What you see is what you get

3. Rear Seatbelts ( $50 OBO!!!) - Rear Seatbelts that I pulled out of my hatchback because I was tired of giving out rides lol, they work, no cuts, tears, or anything like that, any questions just contact me. What you see is what you get
Old 10-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Bad Eg

1994preludeh23 has disabled reputation
Default Re: SRS, APC and Seatbelts

BUMP
Old 10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Registered member

rickhatesplinte has disabled reputation
Default Re: SRS, APC and Seatbelts

Hey is there anyway I could get some more pictures of the seatbelts?