Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Pioneer deh-p9300 cd reciever

Old 06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough
Default Pioneer deh-p9300 cd reciever

The DEH-P9300 is a single disc head unit with AM/FM tuner, Multi-CD/XM Satellite-ready control and enough DSP goodies to keep even the most neurotic of fidgeting fiends entertained. Features include a detachable faceplate, wireless remote, 6 preamp outputs, internal crossovers, and a 13-band graphic EQ, just to name a few.The second cool feature is that the display can be customized by downloading pictures or video clips to the faceplate. Think about that, the display on your headpiece could show a pic of your mom, or a nice soothing landscape, or anything else that you can find in .jpg, .bmp or AVI format (wink-wink). I understand that there’s a wide selection of pictures in these formats available on the Internet (another wink and evil grin). The only catch is that you have to take the faceplate to a Pioneer dealer to perform the download and the available space is somewhat limited. Overall though, this is an idea with awfully intriguing possibilities — this could be the hottest thing to hit the head unit market since the removable faceplate.

100$ or trade for dc2 parts, just let me know what you got.

located in roanoke VA, you can call or text at 540-204-1604, i prefer text since my signal goes in and out, but if you do call, my name is chris

Last edited by lickety_briches; 06-11-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pioneer deh-p9300 cd reciever

bump