Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Haltech 2000 Platinum Sport EMS (2jz-ge plug and play!)

Old 07-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carfreak70852 has disabled reputation
Default Haltech 2000 Platinum Sport EMS (2jz-ge plug and play!)

I know I am new, but I have plenty of reference you can look at!
Supraforums - Carfreak70852
Tennspeed.net - Carfreak70852
Clublexus - Carfreak70
Clubna-t - Carfreak70852
Im sure i'm on some other forums too! haha.
Feel free to call/text me (text prefered) at 615-310-7670 Im a legit honest guy.

Anyways,
I am selling my haltech PS2000 EMS complete with intake air temp sensor, internal 2.5bar map sensor (22psi), configured to use stock 2jzGE coolant temp sensor. retail is over 1700$ new (with a flying lead harness)

also included is the haltech dual channel wideband o2 sensor w/ 1 sensor (can add another o2 sensor if you want)

FULL PLUG AND PLAY HARNESS TO RUN your 2JZGE w/ DISTRIBUTOR
the only wiring you'll have to do is connect the tacho wire from the haltech to the plug in the passenger kick panel area (i even have it labeled)

this can easily be configured to run the 2jzGTE stock igniter/coils.

The haltech is running sequential injection with 460cc rx7 injectors (yeah, they fit the GE fuel rail), and is capable of running direct fire ignition for 6cyl (i just decided to use the distributor for the time being for simplicity). I can include my rx7 injectors as well.

this is the top of the line haltech EMS (excluding the GTR and 350z platinum pro ECUs) that retails for over $1700, plus a 250$ wideband o2

HALTECH ALSO SELLS A FULL PLUG-N-PLAY HARNESS FOR A SUPRA 2JZGTE if you dont feel like changing anything with the 2jzGE harness (this would plug into the stock supra GTE harness just like the AEM) you'd still come out spending less money than a new one (and you'll have a haltech wideband with it!) http://www.haltechparts.com/Sport-20...al%2034500.htm

I also have this tuned perfectly on gasoline and E85 with two maps i'll include.

I bought this about 2 months ago from Jacob and am now parting with my car. Ive already got the car pretty much sold stock. So I am throwing a lot of my parts up for sale.

1,500 shipped + 3% paypal fees.

This ECU is amazing. I really like it. Its super easy to use and is VERY nice.
I can also include a laptop for $150 more. Its a Dell