Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

EVO VIII or EVO IX seats (Front and Rear)

Old 10-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default EVO VIII or EVO IX seats (Front and Rear)

Name: citymunky
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ Free would be nice

Description: I'm looking for a set of Stock EVO XIII GSR Front seats. Being local in Hampton Roads is a plus.

Pictures:

EVO VIII GSR:

Last edited by citymunky; 10-24-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default Re: EVO VIII or EVO IX seats (Front and Rear)

bump
Old 10-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered member

BUMP I WANT YOUR EVO SEATS
Old 10-23-2011, 12:14 PM
ohh yea

integrab17 has disabled reputation

WOuld you be interested in some black Recaro NON reclinables ? They are fresh but will need brackets.. pm me if interested and if your would like pictures
Old 10-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Registered member

Sorry I have brackets already for EVO seats.

EDIT: Thanks to S.A.G.E. I only need Front EVO VIII GSR seats. So Sell me your seats.

EDIT: found a front set in SanFan

Last edited by citymunky; 11-14-2011 at 04:59 PM.