Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

EVO VIII/ DSM parts

Old 12-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default EVO VIII/ DSM parts

Last edited by citymunky; 12-18-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default Re: EVO VIII/ DSM parts

Last edited by citymunky; 12-18-2011 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

shrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these parts

If I would have known you were gonna take the parts I sold and resell them so you can make profit rather than use them in your car Luke other people would,
then I wouldn't have sold you stuff. Hate asshats like that.

What this guy paid:
Intake - 30$
Manley pistons -150$
Autometer cf gauge - 35$
Intercooler - 25$

Hope you don't sell any of it for doing that and for posting in the wrong section
Old 12-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by shrtstuff89
If I would have known you were gonna take the parts I sold and resell them so you can make profit rather than use them in your car Luke other people would,
then I wouldn't have sold you stuff. Hate asshats like that.

What this guy paid:
Intake - 30$
Manley pistons -150$
Autometer cf gauge - 35$
Intercooler - 25$

Hope you don't sell any of it for doing that and for posting in the wrong section
Once he buys them then the parts are his to do as he please. It's not his fault you sold your stuff for less. He can easily get a mod to move it to the right section with a simple pm. Dont be a hater and knock his hustle. More red for you!
Old 12-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Registered member

Will be moved to right section.