Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Car Siren

Old 11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
ಠ_ಠ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of
Default Car Siren

I'm looking to buy a "booty whistle" ( as I've heard it called). A couple of my VW friends have them ( say they go their's for $30 ) and I've asked them where they go it from with a reply of either: "I don't know" or "Autozone". I've gone to Autozone with no luck and also Google'd the item,so I thought I'd check to see if anyone on here had one for sale or knew where to get them. Oh and it IS NOT the --Wolf Whistle-- .

Link of a Youtube vid ( this is exactly what I'm talking about):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvUyx_B9QJQ (I've also sent that guy a message with no reply :[ )
Old 11-16-2010, 06:29 PM
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy
Default Re: Car Siren

It's just the siren from a car alarm. Go to any shop that sells/installs car alarms. You will have to wire it up so you can put a switch on it so you can start it up when you want it.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
ಠ_ಠ

planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of

ok thanks, do you know any around the portsmouth area that would have it? maybe someone like Premier Audio, I dunno if they do alarms or not?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Yes, Premier does do alarms and I'm sure they would sell you just the siren.