Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)

Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
santana5star has disabled reputation
Default BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)

i have a pair of BRIDE DIGO Seats... BNIB!!!!!
price: 950.00 shipped
contact by pm
Attached Thumbnails BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)-bride-seats.jpg   BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)-bride2.jpg  

Last edited by santana5star; 01-08-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)

BUMP
Old 01-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

proof of them being the real deals, i might be interested?

I almost ordered these same seats or atleast replicas about 2 weeks ago on ebay. I made a bid at 420 shipped and he responded with 480 shipped and they are identical seats look wise anyway.

I heard bride was bought out but i dunno for sure.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
To old for this shit

P5errington has disabled reputation

Dam LOL! Just got a set of these...for half that price off e-bay! And don't say these are not e-bay because you cut and pasted the pics from the e-bay auction, not a good move.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND...Q5fAccessories
Old 01-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

actually i bought them from the seller on ebay ... but the seat i bought were from him bnib.....he is a recaro dealer if you wanted to know.... hey by the way if you want to contact him and tell him you want a set bnib.... he will sell you them bnib for 2400....shipped.... check my other thread too.... and yes they are they ebay pica..... mainly because i am not taken my shit out of thier box.. the person who buys them can do that
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM
To old for this shit

That didnt make a bit of sense to me, I bought this set for 500 and you say he can get me them for 2400 WTF, thats Ignorant. And your posting ebay pics and fronting them as the actual seats. Something don't seem right here, you dont want to take them out the box to take Pics? why the hell did you buy them?
And why dont you have your vendor or patron status, you got an awful lot of new shit for sale in here? Is this site a 2nd E-bay for you??
Old 01-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by P5errington
That didnt make a bit of sense to me, I bought this set for 500 and you say he can get me them for 2400 WTF, thats Ignorant. And your posting ebay pics and fronting them as the actual seats. Something don't seem right here, you dont want to take them out the box to take Pics? why the hell did you buy them?
And why dont you have your vendor or patron status, you got an awful lot of new shit for sale in here? Is this site a 2nd E-bay for you??
$500 for a pair of BRIDE DIGO GRADATION seats? just to let you know, you bought fake seats buddy! stop bashing this mans thread and stop talking about how you got fake seats for $500 LOL.

Last edited by Buddha.; 01-12-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered member

cfultz has disabled reputation

Gah! Wish I had some cash! I need new seats for my Si! BUMP for you sir!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:02 PM
To old for this shit

Originally Posted by NA_JDM
$500 for a pair of BRIDE DIGO GRADATION seats? just to let you know there fake buddy! stop bashing this mans thread and stop talking about how you got fake seats.
My point Dumbass...He has A pic of the seats that I bought off e-bay, but is charging as if they are real? Why post a Pic of fake seats? Fake or real, half the Brides on the Market now are fake...Japan or Korea, whatever. I thought it was funny as hell he posted a Pic he got off E-bay of "fake Brides". Do you know if his are?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by P5errington
My point Dumbass...He has A pic of the seats that I bought off e-bay, but is charging as if they are real? Why post a Pic of fake seats? Fake or real, half the Brides on the Market now are fake...Japan or Korea, whatever. I thought it was funny as hell he posted a Pic he got off E-bay of "fake Brides". Do you know if his are?
if they are real they go for $800+PER seat. and OP prove that they are REAL... pics,invoice,etc. that would help your sale.

edit: he's probably using that pic for an example.

Quick Reply: BRIDE DIGO Reclinable JDM Seats (Black)