Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Aftermarket Seats?

Old 02-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Quick Shifts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aftermarket Seats?

I am looking for recaro, sparco or bride seats for my IS. If anyone has some hook ups or know where to find some good used ones or new ones, whatever it may be please let me know! PM or post it here.

Thanks!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: Aftermarket Seats?

http://www.ogracing.com/pages/Home

they're local

edit: there are no recaros or brides listed, although i thought i remembered seeing recaros there when i was shopping around.

Last edited by Archer; 02-22-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:16 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Topik

they're local

edit: there are no recaros or brides listed, although i thought i remembered seeing recaros there when i was shopping around.
+1. I remember when I walked into there showroom for the first time. I was like a kid in a candy store (pardon the pun).
Old 02-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

OG racing has the nicest setup when you walk in, they have ton's of sparco's and you can try them out.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Topik

they're local

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
+1. I remember when I walked into there showroom for the first time. I was like a kid in a candy store (pardon the pun).
Originally Posted by NX2KDET
OG racing has the nicest setup when you walk in, they have ton's of sparco's and you can try them out.
Sweet, I will head by there and check them out! Thanks guys!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Registered member

Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly

What's your budget? I have a set of Sparcos in one of the project cars being stored at my shop and it hasn't fared well with the seats exposed to sunlight for long periods. On this car the red material has bleached pretty bad.

Also, I had a set of the Recaro GT3RS Carbon seats in my Porsche and they wore horribly. If I were putting a reclining seat in any car right now, I'd look at the Cobra Misano:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...t-seats-5.html

There's a bunch of good info in that thread about what some of us have experienced over the years with different seats from all the big boys!

Also, Don't forget that you have CDOC (www.cdoc.com) located in Gordonsville, Va. Steve and the guys there will work with you on all their seats that they have in stock and can get for you to test "sit"!

Mike
Old 02-23-2009, 06:31 AM
Quick Shifts

Originally Posted by Mikelly
What's your budget? I have a set of Sparcos in one of the project cars being stored at my shop and it hasn't fared well with the seats exposed to sunlight for long periods. On this car the red material has bleached pretty bad.

Also, I had a set of the Recaro GT3RS Carbon seats in my Porsche and they wore horribly. If I were putting a reclining seat in any car right now, I'd look at the Cobra Misano:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...t-seats-5.html

There's a bunch of good info in that thread about what some of us have experienced over the years with different seats from all the big boys!

Also, Don't forget that you have CDOC (www.cdoc.com) located in Gordonsville, Va. Steve and the guys there will work with you on all their seats that they have in stock and can get for you to test "sit"!

Mike
Honestly those cobra seats are a little 'to much' for me. They are beautiful and im sure awesome race seats, but I don't drive a race car... its just a sports sedan. I'm looking for something a little more civilized and more like a stock seats with high sides that looks good and keeps me in my seat.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Broke

kyddo112 has disabled reputation

+1 for OGracing. They have a huge warehouse now by dulles and they stock almost all of their seats.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Left Hand Shiftin

ffxbb6 has disabled reputation

i got one
RED recaro speed
Old 02-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Quick Shifts

Originally Posted by kyddo112
+1 for OGracing. They have a huge warehouse now by dulles and they stock almost all of their seats.
Went there today. NICE M3 parked out front and great people. Only sparco seats though, and some other basically full out race car seats. It helped alot, got my size and what I liked and what I didn't.

Great place, I recommend them, still looking for the time being though.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Seats?