Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel

Old 08-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default 92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel

Name: Drew
Means of contact: PM/Call/Text 540-842-8004
Price: $100 FIRM

DRIVER SIDE ONLY.Very good condition for being almost 20 year old. So lets keep that in mind. ALL of the covers on the panel itself are there (Speaker, Shock, and rear bulb cover). The speaker panel is obviously a delete panel. There is ONE broken tab. The other seems to be missing a clip. The broken tab is the 2nd in-line. Meaning this should not affect how it mounts. If it were an end one, It would flop all over the place. There are small scratches towards the back of the panel as shown in pic. THIS IS NOT SPRAY BOMBED. It has been Armor Alled' and is ready to go in, Assuming you can find ONE small clip (Probably off of your old one).

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

Now, On to people who are gaulking over the price.

- Go search junkyards and online forums for 2+ years like I did if you think your going to find one. Goodluck.

- These are becoming quite rare, and very high in demand. The people that have them, Most likely have them in their hatches and have no intentions of coming off of them. The people that dont hope they can find one for nothing in a junkyard or a part out thread to someone who dosnt know any better.

- I am not sitting on a gold mine, And im not full of shit. This is what they go for. I paid $130 Shipped Off Ebay for one and got lucky in a junkyard hit with the other. I WILL make SOME profit. But not much to cause a verbal shit-storm over.

- The Speaker delete panels themselves go for almost $40 a pair.

- Go take your gray panels and hit it with some go ol' DuPont rattle can if your still thinking about lowballing me. Youll be inhaling that shit for months.

Now that thats taken care of, i DO have a passenger panel. I am still trying to locate all the pieces that go with it. The BUYER of THIS panel has dibs on the next. It might be another $100, Or if I cant find everything for it, It might be somewhat cheaper. I also have a Mint rear carpet to go with these as well For $80. I will ship if needed, But it will get nothing more than a couple overlaps of wrapping paper most likely. YOU are taking that chance. Not ME. If you are NOT local, its 1.00/mile to meet up @ whatever destination you choose.

My cell phone has been acting crazy lately, Dropping calls..Not getting texts till the next day etc. If I do not respond immediately, this is why. I apologize. I am NOT IGNORING YOU. PMs work as they should, thats the safer route although, Im not on 24/7. Thanks.

Trades? GC Coilovers only. Shocks are not needed. Know your spring rates and mileage. Can add other items (Rear black carpet, DC cloth seats, Front black carpet) Or can just add cash.
Attached Thumbnails 92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel-img1017.jpg   92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel-img1018.jpg  

Last edited by EGSlug; 08-26-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default Re: 92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel

bump
Old 08-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

EGSlug EGSlug EGSlug
Default Re: 92-95 EG Hatch DRIVER SIDE BLACK rear panel

Close. Going to make a new post listing both panels together. Cannot change title.

Last edited by EGSlug; 08-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.