Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

5.25 component sets and a kenwood kvt-815dvd

Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jagerauto has disabled reputation
Default 5.25 component sets and a kenwood kvt-815dvd

Name: Hunter
Means of contact: 757-541-7377 text or pm I work a lot so I probably won't answer
Price: $80-$250
Trade: No crap maybe a pair of 8" subs(again no crap) tools, shoot me offers not sure what I need but ya never know, as long it has value and is not crap. The head unit I need cash for its not mine.

Description:
Kenwood DVD Player:

Very nice condition, the audio shop cut the wires for it when they took it out. SO IT NEEDS NEW WIRES! Or you can wire them back together.. Works great very nice awesome dvd player. I upgraded to a double din dvd player. Need this gone! $250 obo!!! 757-541-7377 call or text, text PREFERRED!

The KVT-815DVD is packed with Future Ready/Already features and technology. Highlights include a 7"-wide, 16: 9 touchscreen display, DVD-Video/CD/MP3/WMA playback, 24-bit digital-to-analog converters, and a brand-new GUI on-screen interface with touchscreen control. The 7"-wide LCD screen automatically extends and retracts with a new "Z-Action" mechanism that lets you install the KVT-815DVD in more locations without interfering with the vehicle's controls. System E's+ Advanced Crossover System gives you all the adjustments you need to get the most out of whatever speakers your system has, and System Q EX Sound Control makes it easy for you to fine-tune the sound until it's just the way you want it. There's built-in 50-watts x 4 amplification or you can use the high-voltage gold-plated front, rear and non-fading preouts with Kenwood Excelon power amps to create your dream system. (The KVT-815DVD even controls the A.M.S. functions of 2004 Kenwood Excelon power amps right from its touchscreen.) An A/V input/output expands your video source choices, and you can also add a Kenwood Excelon Music Keg and HD Radio or SIRIUS Satellite tuners. A programmable security code and removable faceplate bring peace-of-mind, and the auxiliary LCD display lets you operate the KVT-815DVD with the LCD screen retracted. A full-function 10-key remote is included.

Speakers:

I have two sets of component speakers:

Alpine Type R SPR-136A 5-1/4" Component Speaker System
Sound great nothing wrong with them, have crossovers and speakers, no tweeters $80obo

Pioneer TSC130R 5.25" 180W Component Speakers
sound very good come with everything speakers crossovers and tweeters $100

Pictures:

Old 01-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 5.25 component sets and a kenwood kvt-815dvd

up
Old 01-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 01-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Registered Member

chevylowrider21 has disabled reputation

Any pics of the Kenwood operating? And would you trade for a mint Kenwood cd player. Can get pics and or model number if needed. Very nice cd player. Mint!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

someone buy them!!!!