Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

3 set's of EG seats $20 each in decent shape come chose your set!!! CRX int. pieces!!

Old 10-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default 3 set's of EG seats $20 each in decent shape come chose your set!!! CRX int. pieces!!

PJ
540-294-0518 text me or pm me
price:20 each set, with rails and sliders and all i just want them out of my damn face.
$150 for everything i have for a crx interior wise, which is alot of stuff and its all in mint shape or close to mint shape, only thing with any bit of damage is the door panels they are starting to peel back a lil bit just a little bit of adhesive and its good. LMK i will see if i have it

whats up girls, i have 3 damn setd of eg seats sittin in my basement and im tired of them being in my damn face, so anyone who wants these things can have them for 20 a set or come get all 3 sets and give me 50 bucks they are all in real decent shape and dont have any rips or tears i just replaced them and now they are piling up so its time to get them the fuck outta here,

also check my other thread i have a bunch of misc crx interior pieces both rear side panels, the center cargo box, door panels, all black and in awesome shape i have all kinds of stuff and im not making the thread till i get to my parents house to take pictures of evertything i have laying there, LMK what you need or send me a picture of what you need and i will see if i have it for you, i will have pictures up and a diff thread for the crx parts but figured the more advertisment the more chance i have at getting this shit outta my face, i will take 150 for all the int pieces which i have almost all the real\, door panels and cargo box and trunk cover with carpet i have it all, LMK what you need fellas.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: 3 set's of EG seats $20 each in decent shape come chose your set!!! CRX int. piec

ttt
Old 10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 3 set's of EG seats $20 each in decent shape come chose your set!!! CRX int. piec

trade for a bk stacker with pickles and a pack of camel menthols
Old 10-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 10-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx

where are you located. Do you have any rears as well or no? mine are disgusting
Old 10-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

i do not have rears, im located in waynesboro, its in the OP
Old 10-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

iTravis has disabled reputation

What print is on them?
Old 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

lol idk they are grey,

one set is grey with like some white in it in the center,