Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

something manual, clean (ish) and luxury.

Old 01-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver
Default something manual, clean (ish) and luxury.

Name: K
Means of contact: pm is best

Description:

you like that "luxury" in the title?

im not really sure what i want yet. but i def know its time to change up what i got. ill consider auto trans but has to be the right car. willing to do a little work but nothing crazy. mechanical work is ok, i just dont want nothing that needs a lot of body work or has shitty interiors. i get on craigslist when i can, just havent had the time to really dig and go check out the stuff i sorta like.

no cloth interior
no shit boxes
nothing more than 8-10 years old.

wagons are cool

mods are ok, they just cant be too hood rat (little hood rat is fine ) and gotta be comfortable to daily and do trips in so little lowered is ok but nothing "slammed"

up to 20-25k. cheaper is ok too but gotta be the right vehicle. i will be paying out about 10k of it up front and the rest will be financed through either my bank or the finance company i work for, until i sell all my shot, depending where i can get the best deal.

im about to clean up my car and put it up for sale so id be willing to throw it in on a partial trade (1 owner 08 dodge avenger shitty american thing i hate with 50k miles) and also selling my drz supermoto motorcycle that id be willing to throw in.

-- I LOVE your PENIS --
is that too gay??

Old 03-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver
Default Re: something manual, clean (ish) and luxury.

bump.

my shiz is getting picked up friday so need a replacement asap