Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

Imported 1984 Mercedes 500sel bigbody

Old 07-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jonk080 has disabled reputation
Default Imported 1984 Mercedes 500sel bigbody

Name:jon
Means of contact: 7579357436 call/text
Price: $6000obo

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone here would be interested in this car. It could be a pretty cool big body VIP project. Up for sale is clean example of a imported 1984 500sel with some "semi" rare options. I am third owner of the car, first owner didn't have it long an had it repossessed in 1986ish. I bought it from an older lady who was selling the car for her dude who's been having medical problems. Her dad bought the car used 1987 for his wife who drove it on it on the weekends and lunch dates. From what I was told the car as rarely drive and garage kept.The car is a clean east coast car and is a good driving car but is not perfect and is all original.. Here's a little run down of the car; Car is white with blue leather interior

Pros;
-Euro model
-5.0L euro motor
-Euro front and rear bumpers
-Euro Bosch headlights (might be sold with us spec lights)
-Brand new windshield (as of July 8th)
-Smooth shifting transmission
-cold a/c
-Clean interior
-All electric windows and locks
-Sunroof car with clean drains
-Cruise control works
-electricn reclining rear seat
first aid
-road triangle

Rare options;
-4corner hydropneumatic suspension that I just got working (as of July 8th) car rides smooth as is should. All the setting work as they should with the knob.
-lumbar support with air pump(works but has small leak)

Cons;
-odometer is stuck at 80k told that the car has under 130k (waiting on gears to come in the mail to fix this)
-front seat springs are worn
-2 small cracks on the dash
-small spot of rust around the rear window.

The car is located in Virginia beach, VA. I'd like to get $6000 for the car as is. I will be posting pictures by the end of the week. If you have any question or would like pictures sent to you, you can text me any time or call between the hours or 8-10am or 4-8pm if I do not answe leave a message and ill return the call. My number is 757-935-7436 and my name is Jon.