Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

'92 BMW E30 Convertible, Auto Clean Title, Service Records OBO

Old 09-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these partsGUnited is infamous around these parts
Default '92 BMW E30 Convertible, Auto Clean Title, Service Records OBO

Name: Keith
Means of contact: pm/email
Price: $2950

Description: '92 clean body, clean title BMW E30 vert. I bought it over a year ago and haven't put even 3000 miles on her, try to drive at least once a week to the gym which isn't even 5 miles away. I'm looking for a 4-dr Integra preferably, but will consider decent shape and good mechanical working Civics and Tegs.

The E30's body is in good shape, all electrical components work and AC blows but needs a recharge. Recently had oil changed and maintenance mid August. The convertible top was converted from auto to manual by the previous owner and has a new top on it. There are the normal cracks in leather, as well as the odometer not working which is common in E30's. The speedo and other gauges function fine. There are no mechanical issues with the vehicle. A potential buyer pulled the knob off the gear lever, but it is on and functioning fine. No leaks in top or anything.

Feel free to ask any questions or request more pix! Main reason I'm selling is I have a truck and want something a little better on gas for work commutes. Price is negotiable within reason.

Pictures: