Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2008 BMW 528i LCI E60

Old 08-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
planearium has disabled reputation
Default 2008 BMW 528i LCI E60

Name: Kyle
Means of contact: Private Message and I will give you my Cell Number
Price: $12,500 Or Best Offer

Description: Looking to sell our 2008 528i, it is pretty much loaded and has roughly 93k miles on it.

Navigation/Power/Heated Seats and Steering Wheel/Rear Climate Control, Bluetooth, Aux/USB etc. (I have attached a picture with the options that were configured with this car)

2008 was when they overhauled the E60, which key changes were LED head/taillights and updated interior and white angel eyes from the factory. The car has been coded for DVD in motion which allows the navigation screen to play DVD's while driving, the alarm volume turned up to maximum, windows/sunroof go up and down from keyfob.

My wife and I bought the car last year from a foreign national I worked with and have driven it without fault since. Oil has been changed regularly with full synthetic and needs nothing. Only modifications are Crystal Clear LED Sidemarkers and Black Shadowline Trim around the windows(neither of which are in pictures) and am getting a quote for tint this week.

The car has a Repaired Title from Tennessee due to a front collision on the passenger side and was repaired using OEM parts. I had a pre-purchase inspection(PPI) performed by Dan down at RaceWerks and nothing was found wrong with the vehicle. It has been a great car for my wife and I but we just purchased a Diesel X5 and no longer need the 5 Series. There is currently a lien on the car through NavyFederal but can be taken car of in order for sale to proceed.

I will check this forum a couple of times a week, so shoot me a PM and I will respond with my cell phone number if you would like more info.

Pictures:

Old 08-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2008 BMW 528i LCI E60

bump
Old 08-24-2014, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 09-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

no trades i assume? check g37 thread