Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2004 Porsche Cayenne S 6 Speed Automatic Black & Fully Loaded w/ Navigation

Old 09-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quanchie has disabled reputation
Default 2004 Porsche Cayenne S 6 Speed Automatic Black & Fully Loaded w/ Navigation

Name: Quan
Means of contact: 703-953-6339 CALL/TEXT/PM in this order for quickest responses
Price: $9,999

Description:

2004 Porsche Cayenne S (4.5L V8 - 6 Speed Automatic w/ Tiptronic) - Black Exterior - Grey Interior - Fully Loaded w/ Navigation, Power Everything, Sunroof, OEM Porsche Roof Rack, Leather, and plenty more features. The car currently sits with 152,xxx miles and will slightly go up as I daily drive it. It is a powerful SUV with 350 horsepower and 320 torque with a 6-speed automatic tiptronic transmission. The title on the car is clean with no liens or accidents, a Car Fax can be provided. It is a beautifully designed German car that grabs a lot of attention in a good way and gets compliments everyday. This car is reliable and has been daily driven everyday to work, school, and anywhere else I need to get to. The reason I am selling it is to continue paying for my college tuition and to buy a cheaper vehicle that gets better MPG and a tad bit smaller. I am open to trades including cash on your end or potentially an even straight trade if it is what I am looking for, please do not bring me any trade offers that are SUVs, trucks, or anything that does not get good gas mileage. Examples of cars I am looking for are 4 door Acuras, Hondas, Lexus, etc. I will also entertain cars such as 1993-1998 Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7 (FD only), Mitsubishi Evolutions, Subaru WRX STI, and other rare sport cars in that category if they are running great with no problems. Feel free to contact me with trades and cash offers, cash will always be entertained more than trades but offer away if this is a car you are looking for, you may have what I am looking for! I can send you interior pictures as requested as I did not have time to take them. The interior is definitely in great shape for a car that is 10 years old, it has no rips, tears, or burns at all. The exterior is also in great condition, it could use a wet sand, buff, and wax to bring its beautiful original color out. It has a total of maybe 3 dings smaller than dimes. Please do not waste my time, and I will not waste yours! Enjoy.

FEATURES:

Child Safety Door Locks
Power Locks
Alarm System
HIDS w/ Front and Rear Fog Lights
4x4
Anti-Lock Brakes
Locking Differential
Traction Control
Vehicle Stability Control System
Driver Airbag
Front Side Airbag
Passenger Airbag
Side Head Curtain Airbag
First Aid Kit
Keyless Entry
Air Conditioning
Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
Cruise Control
Tachometer
Tilt Wheel
Tilt Wheel
Leather Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
Telescopic Steering Column
Trip Computer
AM/FM/XM
CD
Subwoofer
Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
Front Power Lumbar Support
Leather Seats
Passenger Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
Second Row Folding Seat
Automatic Headlights
Front & Rear Fog Lights
Front Air Dam
Skid Plate
Alloy Wheels
Power Windows
Heated Exterior Mirror
Power Mirrors
Tinted Windows
Interval Wipers
Rain Sensing Wipers
Rear Defroster
Rear Wiper

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 09-18-2014 at 04:01 AM. Reason: This isn't Craigslist, we don't do keywords here
Old 09-19-2014, 05:05 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: 2004 Porsche Cayenne S 6 Speed Automatic Black & Fully Loaded w/ Navigation

Tried texting AND calling with no response.
Old 09-19-2014, 06:32 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Re: 2004 Porsche Cayenne S 6 Speed Automatic Black & Fully Loaded w/ Navigation

interior pictures?
Old 09-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Registered member

Bump. I haven't gotten any calls or texts from you DonkeyPunch and sorry I don't have much time to upload interior pictures, but they can be sent to serious buyers upon request.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Registered member

Hondagirl8u has disabled reputation

check my tread and let me know if your interested. If your not GLWS
Old 09-25-2014, 08:00 AM

SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol

Originally Posted by Quanchie
Bump. sorry I don't have much time to upload interior pictures, but they can be sent to serious buyers upon request.
Do you even want to sell it? Seriously, Take 5min and post some interior pictures. Lazy ass.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:15 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by SoloSol
Do you even want to sell it? Seriously, Take 5min and post some interior pictures. Lazy ass.
obviously not as I called and texted AGAIN with no response.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:01 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
obviously not as I called and texted AGAIN with no response.
I did not receive any text...I got a call from a Michigan number, I did not pick up because it was out of state. If that was you I will gladly contact you back, please make sure you are contacting the correct number please. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:46 AM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Quanchie
I did not receive any text...I got a call from a Michigan number, I did not pick up because it was out of state. If that was you I will gladly contact you back, please make sure you are contacting the correct number please. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Maybe you sould pick up the phone regardless of who it is. I've moved on since from this, good luck with sale.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Maybe you sould pick up the phone regardless of who it is. I've moved on since from this, good luck with sale.
I am not going to pick up the phone regardless of who it is, if someone was truly interested they would leave a message with their name and number and I will get back to them. If they cannot do that, it was obviously never a true inquiry. Bump, thanks though.

Quick Reply: 2004 Porsche Cayenne S 6 Speed Automatic Black & Fully Loaded w/ Navigation