Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2003 Jetta TDI Manual Wagon 180k miles, runs strong! Pretty cheap!

Old 06-28-2015, 07:35 AM
Gimmi your Corolla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox
Default 2003 Jetta TDI Manual Wagon 180k miles, runs strong! Pretty cheap!

Name: Jack Sheet
Means of contact: 703-three62-zero33eight
Price: $4500
Trades: 4 door automatic japanese sedans or small SUV but not nissans. I got cash to add if needed.

I just got this car to save gas for a new job I was about to take with a much larger commute, but I decided not to take the job so i won't need this car any longer and will continue on in my 4Runner.

1.9L ALH
Manual trans
180k miles
wagon
cloth seats
alloy wheels with almost new tires
sunroof that works but has a mind of it's own (opens and closes randomly so the fuse is pulled for now, I have an extra switch for it so that might be the fix)
The AC has a leak, if you fill it it will get cold but be warm within a few days.
Everything is stock on this car, even the radio

The car runs and drives excellent. No warning lights on in the dash. If I were to keep it, I'd change all the fluids and fix the AC. I'd probably get it buffed and waxed too (see passenger side doors in pics)

Recent things:
New starter a few months back
New battery a few weeks back
new tires about 8 months ago
timing belt done approx at 150k when the tensioner gave up, no valve damage--got really lucky.

Issues:
That leaky AC.
The finicky sunroof
The passenger side has some minor scratches, assuming a buffing will get most of it out
Although the suspension feels fine to me, the seller told me his mechanic told him it would need some 'front end work" eventually.
The Virginia inspection is expired, no reason it won't pass. If you are a VA resident, I will get emissions and safety inspection done for you.
And as with all MK4's of this age: The center console/armrest hing is broken but I think I have a replacement. The cloth on the door panels are saggy. The roof liner is just now starting to sag a little, still in good shape. The shifter boot shows some wear.
Comes with two key FOBS, one may have a dead battery, but i should have a replacement laying around.

So there you have it, that's all I know about the car...

I'm trying to get $4400 as is which is a sold price for a ALH manual wagon with 180k miles. For fastest response, text me at 703-362- zero 33 eight
Probably 5k if I fix the AC and other little things...

Old 07-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Gimmi your Corolla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox
Default Re: 2003 Jetta TDI Manual Wagon 180k miles, runs strong! Pretty cheap!

up.