Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

1983 533i E28

Old 06-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RML
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RML has disabled reputation
Default 1983 533i E28

Name: Romel L.
Means of contact: PM or call/text at 301-547-5977
Price: $5k OBO!!! Can definitely move around on pricing!

Alright first and for most im really just TESTING WATERS, also I listed it high so lowballers can hit me a price and i wont be offended so with that being said LOWBALLERS ARE WELCOME! and that also points out that im quite flexible with the price listed. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICE THEN HIT THE BACK SPACE BUTTON AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR DAY.
Alright down to the info, ill start with the pros then the cons..

Car has Bilstein shocks(not sure if HD or Sports but more then positive theyre sports) and i think either H&R lowering springs or eibach springs? It also has an LSD diff. Im not positive on this but i remember reading somewhere that 533i came with Pre-Era M5 sway bars, meaning they are thicker then regular E28 sway bars, but im not so positive on that? but the car is pretty stiff in the turns. It has a roof rack on it but i do NOT have the keys for them, they sell them online with new locks for about $50 on Bavauto.com . Its sitting on 16x8's style 5's off of a newer 5series with some fresh tires on time with about 2k miles on them and i have some other rims, forget the brand, with some Yokohama R rated tires(specs- 225/60/r15) that are sticky! Car has a new rear main seal and a new clutch in it. Also i find this a GREAT thing but i have EVERY single receipt dating back up to this car being brand new!! Ohh! i also have all the oem tools for the tool kit! Thats pretty hard to come by now a days!

ODO is really unknown unfortunately.. the odometer is broken at 298k and the P.O i bought it off said he bought it like that and he drove the car everyday for almost two years so im assuming it has about 330k+/- but with that being said that doesnt mean the motor isnt reliable! it pulls hard for an M30 having 300k+ and has NEVER left me stranded anywhere!

Alright now for the nasty of the car. The interior is beat, like rips on the leather and what not. The sun roof leaks for one reason and one reason only! and ive been to lazy to fix it since i have no idea where in the hell to buy a flexible pipe cleaner. But the drain tubes for the sunroof are fill with sludge i suppose and when it rains hard as hell the tracks get flooded and then it just spills into the car... but when it happens i immediately vacuum it up so the interior doesnt stink. The car has its good fair share of rust for it being a 30yr old car and being a east coast car all its life, but you wouldnt expect it from how good it looks. Also the car leaks oil, im trying to pin point where its coming from and im pretty sure its my rear main seal unfortunately.. i honestly feel like my mechanic did a crappy job doin so. Ohhh also theres a 3rd gear grind every now and then, its hard to explain but you can feel when its about to happen when your about to shift into 3rd so i always double clutch it and that causes it not to grind. Almost forgot! it doesnt have AC.. but have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL RUNNING "parts" car that has EVERYTHING you need to make it have AC again.

Ive been quite straight forward with everything about my car, I love this car to death and if i dont get what i want for it i have no problem on keeping it and ill just continue to pour money into it and make it more badass.I just was thinking it would be nice to finally have a car thats not from the 80's since all my cars have been from the 80's. Id take trades for a swapped 240sx, a cressida, LS400, WRX, an E30, who knows maybe a honda? dont be afraid to offer me anything! Ill add cash on top if need be!

Also like i said earlier, i have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL RUNNING "parts" car that evreything works thatd id throw in if i get my asking price of 5k that is ALOT cleaner then this E28 with barely any rust anywhere and a clean interior! and it also have the IS trunk lid thats paint matched! only "problem" is that its an automatic smh.

Alright with all of that being said! you can call/text me at 301-547-5977. Id gladly answer any question about the car since i have nothing to hide about it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166931[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166932[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166936[/ATTACH]#
Attached Thumbnails 1983 533i E28-dorothy.jpg   1983 533i E28-dorothy4.jpg   1983 533i E28-dorothy7.jpg   1983 533i E28-dorothy8.jpg   1983 533i E28-dorothy3.jpg  

1983 533i E28-dorothy9.jpg