Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

WTS 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR Touring Edition 19k miles

Old 04-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to all
Default WTS/WTT 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR Touring Edition 19k miles

Name: Wamique F
Means of contact: PM me
Price: $30,000 obo
Title in Hand
Shipping: Buyer pays for and arranges all shipping
Mileage: 19k
Warranty: Yes, factory

I will take a partial trade (under $10k value) on a newer 4 door, 4 cylinder or hybrid fuel efficient vehicle.

Recently purchased a 97 Supra and wife just got an Acura TL-S in the same Gray as this. I live a mile away from DC and cannot pay for parking multiple decent cars inside, in addition- I have about $15k worth of Supra parts in storage that I can reuse. One car has to go:

Uploaded a bunch of pics, nothing to hide here- if you want any more information, feel free to ask.

The car has 19k miles on it and still has the remainder of the factory warranty. There are absolutely no issues with this little beast.

The only mods on the car are a x940bt navigation system that beats the hell out of the factory setup (has Pandora, aha, traffic monitoring, AD2P) and I can remove and drop the car price by $400, RA mudflaps, a shift knob, and upgraded brakes.

The car is fully loaded. It has keyless go, full leather Recaro's, Eibach/Bilsteins, Rockford Fosgate system, etc. The body and interior are in great condition- a few of the wheels have slight curb rash, and one of the fog's are cracked but functional. The tires have about 3k miles on them.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1757/photos/5865196

Last edited by thewraith; 04-25-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

thewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to all
Default Re: WTS 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR Touring Edition 19k miles

just uploaded a bunch of pictures to the original post.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:31 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: WTS 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR Touring Edition 19k miles

PMS replied to.

Last edited by thewraith; 04-25-2013 at 07:23 AM.