Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

White '89 TII RX-7 FC

Old 08-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Holdin' It Down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MolotovMan has disabled reputation
Default White '89 TII RX-7 FC

Name: Ian
Means of contact: TEXT 571-282-9537
Price: $2,500/BEST OFFER

CAR IS SOLD. It's getting picked up to go to California soon.
Description:

Hey guys, I've got a lot of projects going on so I figured I'd throw this car up here to see if there's any interest. It's going to be a while before I can get to it.

The body has high mileage but it doesn't show. It has been very well maintained. The engine block is a late S5TII JDM with the thicker casting rear iron, compression was good and numbers are below. I got the car to run on starting fluid before I checked compression.

All it needs to run is the fuel pump/tank checked, fuel filter, an emissions delete and maybe some simple harness repair. The wiper switch and headlight switch probably need to be replaced too. Wipers run all the time, headlights work correctly but don't retract. If you drop them manually they pop up with the car in the on position.
Power windows work great, I didn't check the sunroof.

Brakes should be flushed and rotors probably turned. As the car sits they work and the e-brake works. Wheels are almost perfect and tires are new, they still have the tits.

Interior is blue leather needs a good cleaning and leather conditioner, stock radio, no broken vents. Has the cargo cover but it's a little rough.

Exterior needs a good wax and it'll come out. The car has been repainted sometime before, there are a couple of chips and small rust spots on the sunroof and drivers door. There's also two dents on the passenger side, one of them should be easy to pull.
NO RUST AT ALL IN THE FLOOR! THE UNDERSIDE LOOKS GREAT!

I'm looking for $2500, the car is complete and 100% stock besides the JDM engine, title is clear. It will clean up very well. It's worth $2500 if parted out, something I'm not going to do and want to make sure the new owner won't.
PM or text 571-282-9537. Pick up only, will not ship.
I WILL NOT TRADE FOR ANYTHING, CASH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.

Pictures:

Last edited by MolotovMan; 08-29-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Mr Shakotan has disabled reputation
Default Re: White '89 TII RX-7 FC

Nice car Do you by any chance have a working spare power window switch for this you wouldnt mind selling? I need it for my vert
Old 08-19-2013, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

djmeccalmp has disabled reputation

what is the best price you could do ?? im coming from Richmond and towing it back and the compression reading show blown engine.

please let me know.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Holdin' It Down

Originally Posted by djmeccalmp
what is the best price you could do ?? im coming from Richmond and towing it back and the compression reading show blown engine.

please let me know.
I've had 12 of these cars man. Those are good compression numbers, that engine is nowhere near blown. I used a real rotary compression tester on it, the engine wasn't warmed up, and it wasn't spinning at 250RPM. With a hot engine and it spinning at 250RPM they would be higher.

Please don't come in my thread, lowball me, and call me a liar when you're the ignorant one.
"What is the best price you could do" is not a negotiation, it's a lowball. If you can read, you know how to make me an offer, and you can see I'm open to them.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:04 AM
Holdin' It Down

Originally Posted by Mr Shakotan
Nice car Do you by any chance have a working spare power window switch for this you wouldnt mind selling? I need it for my vert
Not at the moment, I have a friend who's TII got hit and probably totalled on Friday. If the insurance buy back isn't crazy we're going to part it out.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

who is lowballing ? I ask what the the lowest price you will take cause I have to leave from Richmond to you tow it back !!!!

good motors pull 120 + all day cold or hot !!

those numbers are low , maybe apex seal springs are stuck ? which this happens a lot.

glws , its a nice turbo 2.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Holdin' It Down

who is lowballing ? I ask what the the lowest price you will take cause I have to leave from Richmond to you tow it back !!!!
So text or PM me an offer of what you're trying to pay, it's not hard to do. I'm not going to give it away just because you have to tow it two hours. Grow up, you're not entitled to free shit just because there's a circumstance.

good motors pull 120 + all day cold or hot !!
On rebuilt or new engines for several thousand miles after they're broken in. Those are cool engine numbers at slow speed on a lubricated engine that's been sitting for a while. Mazda's threshold for a rebuild is 85-90 PSI on all faces....... Regardless, even if the engine is a "rebuildable core" to you the value of the car parted is worth several hundred more than my asking price.

those numbers are low , maybe apex seal springs are stuck ? which this happens a lot.
If there was a stuck seal the numbers wouldn't be so close to eachother. It's great to see we have subject matter "experts" like you spreading false information. The engine is a good used engine, just like you'd get with any used car.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Registered Member

glws bro , you are the expert in this matter lol. I was just was looking for a body that's it.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Registered member

jorge1190 has disabled reputation

This car is a good buy for someone willing to put a little bit of time into it. I towed it back for him and have seen it in person. Deffinitely worth saving.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Holdin' It Down

I'll be taking this down in about two weeks when I get rid of my truck, Ill have time and room to fix it myself then.

Quick Reply: White '89 TII RX-7 FC