Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON A ORIGINAL twin turbo 94 SUPRA!!!

Old 12-11-2010, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slither slither slither slither slither slither
Default UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON A ORIGINAL twin turbo 94 SUPRA!!!

Brian
south boston va
434 470 2700

The car comes with a BUILT engine with ZERO miles since the rebuild and comes with TON of extra parts. The car will need most of the turbokit/trans/exhaust/seats and a few other odds and ends I am sure.

Roller=$6500
Roller with built engine/all accy's, etc..=$8500

Email single94supra@gmail.com
text only, 434 470 2700. I say text only because I am EXTREMELY busy. If we need to speak in person, that is fine but text is the fastest way to get in touch with me or email. If I can answer your questions via text, that works best for me.

UPDATED POST 11 WITH MORE EXTRA PARTS!!!

The time has come that I am going to be buying a 6 speed car. I do NOT want this car to have to sit outside so I am selling it for dirt cheap before buying another. If you lowball me the car will NOT be forsale to you. At the price I am setting it I see no need to lowball me anyway. I had it listed forsale a few months back at $13K for JUST the roller, so needless to say I have drasticly reduced the price. Rollers at this price generally need a TON of bodywork or whatever, as you can see I have it priced beyond fair.
Little info about the car.

It has higher miles(180K) but anyone that has seen it could not beleave it, I truely kept it that clean. This car has no squeeks or rattles. The hatch struts work great as they should also.

It will be sold as a "roller" but basicly will need the turbokit(I have my old IC piping that I am throwing in as well, its stainless 2.5" with a tial BOV flange welded on)/trans/exhaust/seats. Comes with lights, fusebox relocated to rear, optima batt, optima batt hold(aluminum) with supra script, all engine accy's(a/c, starter, PS, etc...), engine harness. Chassis harness has been tucked

Has almost new NA brakes with cross drilled/slotted rotors and SS braided lines

I have well over $3800 in paint and body. Has a molded bomex kit. With no wing, it really did look good(and Im not a fan of body kits) Antenna, rear wiper/squirter shaved, it was done right.

I will be looking for pictures tonight, price is $8500 with the built engine(info about built engine is lower) or $6500 with no engine. This is a clean title TT. I bought it bone stock, eventually going 80mm turbo/th400 combo but ONLY ran it on the street. I ran it at the track at BPU years and years ago, it has NEVER been launched hard. No squeeks, rattles.

Targa, original auto. Anyone who has ever dealt with me will tell you I am a stand up guy.

Paint still VERY nice with minor blems(pics lower)

NO TRADES!

GO here for more pics. Custom stereo is NOT in the car anymore!

Built engine consists of
Block decked .007(just to clean it up)
Pauter rods
Stock pistons
acl race bearings
hastings rings
new oil pump
new water pump
newOEM tt head gasket
ARP head studs
block painted black
head has new VSS, lapped valves and upgraded springs
Comes with all accesories, oil pan, etc..(will need a intake and cam covers, comes with stock cams if you want them)
Engine comes with all clearances documented

Here is how the car looked before I took it apart to build it. The paint is not perfect but it is still in damn good shape, moreso than most cars that are advertised at near mint. For my price, do not expect that you are getting a perfect car. The car has NO dents or dings anywhere.

Here are a few current pics how the car looks on the jack stands. I took closeups of the "flaws" in the paint. Car is still in phenomenal shape. Sorry pictures taken with my droid. Needs to be waxed BAD as all I did was spray the dust off of the car. Note, bumper is not fastened on in the photo, thats the only reason it does not look like it fits correct. It actually fits perfect. Please note, I zoomed in on the flaws so anyone thats coming to check out the car has a great understanding. I hate going to check on a car/part and it turns out to be nothing like you were expecting.

Last edited by slither; 12-14-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:18 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Re: UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON A ORIGINAL twin turbo 94 SUPRA!!!

WTF
Old 12-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

wwood has disabled reputation

Wow wish i hadn't just bought a 6 speed swap for mine.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:15 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

....I have cash too. uh oh
Old 12-11-2010, 04:31 PM

Comes with a shit load of extra parts
Old 12-11-2010, 05:14 PM
MINTYR

RC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these parts

this should sell quick glws
Old 12-11-2010, 06:55 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

not much on the body kit but dam what a steal!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

AWDJosh has disabled reputation

Cheapest tt in the US hands down. This should already be sold. Personally keep this and buy a aristo swap off tigerjapan and get it running in a day and sell this for 20k.....lots of play money LOL.

Post this on supraforums.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by AWDJosh
Cheapest tt in the US hands down. This should already be sold. Personally keep this and buy a aristo swap off tigerjapan and get it running in a day and sell this for 20k.....lots of play money LOL.

Post this on supraforums.
No need for the aristo swap, it comes with a built engine with zero miles that will hold 1000whp reliably already I am only selling so cheap to make room for the next supra
Old 12-12-2010, 04:42 PM

Lots of "I want it"s but no cash yet. I know someone wants to save some serious cash to get a supra

Quick Reply: UNBELIEVABLE DEAL ON A ORIGINAL twin turbo 94 SUPRA!!!