Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

TWIN TURBO RX-7 13B 1994

Old 08-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmtony has disabled reputation
Exclamation TWIN TURBO RX-7 13B 1994

Name: TONY
Means of contact: 301 659 6618
Price: $11000

Description: I HAVE FOR A SALE A 1994 MAZDA RX-7 TWIN TURBO ASKING NEW PRICE OF 11000 OBO - blue book is that as well- not with any of the modifications need cash so no trades
IT HAS 154XXX ON THE CHASIS AND 34,XXX ON THE NEW 13B TT MOTOR
THE CAR RUNS VERY VERY STRONG-ZERO ISSUES- ITS A BEAUTIFUL CAR AND HANDLES GREAT, I HAVE SPENT 22,000 ON MY DC2 BUILD IN THE LAST 2 YEARS AND ONE OF THE TOYS HAS TO GO, NOT TO MENTION HOW MUCH CHEAPER MY INSURANCE WILL BE AFTER GETTING RID OF THIS CAR FROM ALL MY TICKETS LOL

FOR ALL MOTOR WORK IM GOING TO LIST I HAVE RECIPTS FOR FROM ROTO SPORTS RACING OUT OF KANNAPOLIS,NC- CHECK EM OUT- ROTORSPORTSRACING.COM

MOTOR & MODS

THE OLD MOTOR WAS REPLACED BY ROTOR SPORTS RACING IN NC, WITH THERE 13B TT STAGE 2 COSTOM BUILT ENGINE, THEY ALSO STREET PORTED THE HEAD BOTH INTAKE AND EXHAUST-http://rotorsportsracing.com/performancetuning/engines.htm- CHECK IT OUT

THEY ALSO INSTALLED A POWER FC INTERCOOLER AND INTERCOOLING LINES

GREDDY 3.5 INCH EXHAUST FROM TURBOS BACK

THE TRANS HAS BEEN FITTED WITH A ACT HD STAGE 4 CLUTCH AND SUPERLIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL

EXTERIOR

18 INCHX10 INCH WIDE BBS RIMS IN THE BACK

18IN X 7.5 IN BBS RIMS UP FRONT ALL FOUR TIRES ARE BFGOODRICH G-SPORT

KONI SPORT STRUTS

N1 SIDE SJIRTS AND REEAR BUMPER

JDM FRONT BUMPER(THE ONLY THING THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED)

6000K HID HEADLIGHTS

INTERIOR

ALL APPOLSTRY IN THE CAR IS IN GREAT CONDITION

BEAUTIFUL TAN LEATHER SEATS IN GREAT CONDITION

DEFI BOOST AND OIL PRESSURE GAUGE

APLINE HEAD UNIT

12 INCH KENWOOD SUB WITH KENWOOD AMP

I THINK THAT PRETTY MUCH DOES IT THERE IS ALOT OF OTHER LITTLE THING BUT ANY THING ELSE U NEED TO KNO DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS

GREDDY TURBO TIMER

MANY MORE EXTRAS NOT LISTED

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH QUESTONS CONCERNS OR MORE PICTURES OR CALL 301 659 6618 THANKS

Pictures:

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by jdmtony; 08-29-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

Z-U-L8tr has disabled reputation
Default Re: TWIN TURBO RX-7 13B 1994

awesome car, ever put it on the dyno?
Old 08-02-2012, 03:40 PM
The Rotary MadMax

labman has disabled reputation

What in the hell happened to the front bumper?

Dyno should be around 325whp, torque around 250lb-ft. Although if the intake and exhaust is restricted before the turbos, it won't show much (if any) gains. Porting is like a cam, more useful in later build stages. Numbers also matter based on the twins he is using, my guess was based on stock ones.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:19 PM
ark
Registered Member

ark has disabled reputation

yea, a little more specific info would be nice, she looks great though! looks like he skooted to far and hit a curb..a few dozen times lol
Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by labman
What in the hell happened to the front bumper?

Dyno should be around 325whp, torque around 250lb-ft. Although if the intake and exhaust is restricted before the turbos, it won't show much (if any) gains. Porting is like a cam, more useful in later build stages. Numbers also matter based on the twins he is using, my guess was based on stock ones.
has seen the dyno from my friend who was the previous owner, not sure of the exact numbers, the intercooling piping is upgraded as is the exhaust 3.5", not sure how much benifit these are to the porting, i was thinking of buying the xcessive intake manifold to get some gains before i decided to sell, i will be honest i havnt ever spent alot of time getting to kno the 13b, i always have been a honda guy at heart and and always will be, wen i got the rx-7 i never needed to mess with it honestly, it pulls strong and is a freaking blast to get sideways in, this chasis is sooo smooth wen u r sideways its amazing to me, i honestly had plans to do the ls1 swap if i was to keep it but with my built integra and my truck and trying to buy a house right now one has to go, i will say i will miss how many heads this car turns just cruising down the road
Old 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

o and for the bumper, origonally i clipped a speed bump and from there it just got worse as i neglected to fix it lol sorry guys, toy many toys not enough money
Old 08-03-2012, 02:29 AM
RXtasy

vbRX757 has disabled reputation

They street ported the head? You're aware this car is powered by magic triangles and doesnt have a "head", correct?
Old 08-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

dis sit got stage 3+ cams yo?
Old 08-03-2012, 04:17 AM
RXtasy

vbRX757 has disabled reputation

not only does dis bitch gots da stage 3 cams, but by the looks of da engine i think it gots the turbo rotary pistons AND a stage 5 vtec solenoid. must have been overnight parts from japan..
Old 08-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

SORRY ALL ROTARY NERDS, OK SO ROTARIES DONT HAVE HEADS, LIKE I STATED BEFORE I AM A HONDA GUY, I HAVE PUT NEW PICS OF THE RECIPT OF THE MOTOR SWAP DONE BY ROTORSPORTS RACING AND AS U WILL SEE THE STREET EXHAUST AND INTAKE PORT JOB WAS DONE

Quick Reply: TWIN TURBO RX-7 13B 1994