Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

turbo sr20det nx2000

Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default turbo sr20det nx2000

I have posted this a few times, and had a few tire kickers. a few people on here will know this car, and YES, im selling it, but not for the reasons you might think. Im going a diffrent route now...... ANYWAYS, on to the car.

1992 chassis, rust free. its been rattle canned satin black, its faded a bit, but whatever, its cold outside, i cant repaint it right now, its a fast car, who cares. no rust, and i mean NO rust, which is imposible to find. anyone whos ever owned a b13/14 s13/s14 knows this.

avenir SR20DET ob2 motor, PERFECT compression. stock turbo. stock manifold. even though this is a post 95 motor, all you have to do to run it in a PRE 95 car is to switch out the coolant temp sensor. done.

Jim Wolf ecu, tuned for turbo, 8.5-1 compression, 50 pound hr injectors, and a cobra maf. cobra maf, msd 50 pound injectors and top feed jgy fuel rail are installed and work fine. has an act clutch, "coach works" custom front mount, a REAL greddy rs blow off valve, the suspension is brand new kyb gr2's on eibach prokit springs. car is OPEN DOWNPIPE, thats the way it is, thats the way you get it. dont ask me about a freaking exaust. make your own if you need one. B14 seats installed, clean b13 black dash, very hard to find. the car has a VERY rare MS DESIGNS front lip, REALLY makes the car shine, NOT pictured below. ALSO has a VIS envader hood, in perfect condition. The wheels on it now are MUCH nicer than the ones pictured, they are 15's, and for you honda folk they LOOK like se integra wheels, for the normal people out there, they look like the stock nx wheels, with a lip.....but with a l.5 inch or so lip. the wheels are gunmetal, with polished lip, couldnt tell you the make.

extras.
i ALSO have a turbonetics 60 trim, a t3 flanged protec log manifold, and a tial 35 mm wastegate ill sell with this car also. install it and make up to 350 hp, easy. car probably makes 210 now on the t25.

ANYWAY, thats about all i can remember, i AM NOT selling because of the economy, I AM NOT hurting for money. for those of you that think this, and want to try to haggle me down, dont even bother trying to. i am not firm on the price of the car, but i have a LOT of rare/desirable parts. i know this isnt a civic, so it may only appeal to a few people, but rest assured, you wont come anywhere CLOSE to the performance and reliability this car provides with your boosted civic. again, i have the parts to make this car DYNO 350 to the wheels. i have simply changed directions in my car preference. If i cannot sell, rest assured this car will hit the track making close to 400 hp this season.

sorry for my crummy pics, and the crummy wheels that are on it. i needed rollers, its all i could find on short noitice. If i forgot to mention something, thats what it was, i forgot. i do that. please, no stupid questions like, who put this together, are there papers/receipts. I DID, cant you tell? And anyway, i spent a lot of time looking for GOOD parts, i didnt go to your nuygen motor suplyer. Im a broke ass, i had to look hard for good deals on GREAT parts. Is it reliable. I drive it every day. that doesnt mean its bullet proof. I guess if you advance the timing to 30 degress, and run 87 octanem you might fuck something up. if your not mechanically enclined, i wont sell it to you. car loses traction in 3rd gear, and i dont mean it "chirps third", with the 60 trim, trust me, youll NEED some drag radials. car runs and drives. please pm me if interested. I will consider trades. SERIOUS trades. open to anything, but it better have value. NOT your 89 prelude. for those of you with smart ass comments......bring em on, wont hurt my feelings.
i tried posting the crumy pics, didnt work. heres the links.
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=DSC00766.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=DSC00767.jpg

Last edited by crznx2000; 01-21-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:00 PM

purekoryo has disabled reputation
Default Re: turbo sr20det nx2000

bump for an awsome car! The compression is perfect on the motor.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:10 PM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

whats wrong with 89 preludes?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cr33pin
one handed it to him.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cr33pin
i dont want em? but seriously, some kid emaild me a stock prelude a few months back.......i mean seriously. on the other hand, 1st gen preludes are CRAP.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
one handed it to him.
and dont start with me....your just mad my mine runs, and yours never did. anyways, bump for a car i just cant make my mind up about. Drove it today to work, whats not to love about t tops and boost in a car thats so ugly a mother couldnt love it?
Old 01-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

hottscennessey has a spectacular aura abouthottscennessey has a spectacular aura abouthottscennessey has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by crznx2000
whats not to love about t tops and boost in a car thats so ugly a mother couldnt love it?
LOL!

Bump for a great car, and great seller!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

bump for getting pulled over tonight for NOT racing/speeding/doing something illiegal. apparantley being up at 2 at night is a crime/suspicious. i guess the fact that i had JUST gotten off work never occurs to these idiots. but, nontheless, bump.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Registered Member

and hey scott, i might need to get with you to do some fab work if i keep this car......i can get the exaust housing for the turbo, then we can mock it all up. i has monies.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:04 AM

purekoryo has disabled reputation

o2 housing you fool o2 housing...

you probably got pulled over because you look suspiciously...................................... ........................................

gay anyway...

Quick Reply: turbo sr20det nx2000