Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Turbo Lexus IS300 2001

Old 03-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Walmart Greeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these parts
Default Turbo IS300 CHEAP!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

name: alex
means of contact:text or call

miles:139k daily driven (5k miles since turbo build)

price: $SOLD
Open to trades with cash on top. No bikes tho. Looking for atleast 6000 with something that runs.

http://youtu.be/_YMqUZiEt7w
Description:
Does the IS300 have the same engine as the Supra:

http://my.is/forums/f61/does-is300-h...-supra-351123/

Stock the IS300 makes around 180whp, wasn't enough power, pieced the kit together myself . All installation was done at Ramey Built in Summer 2011, the turbo has almost 5,000 on it. I love the car but I need to free up some cash. For the price I have my car for sale and the performance you get is a great deal. i love this car and i love everytime i drive it but im transferring and im really trying to pay off as many bills as i can and save more money. i also just had two kids so cars are going on hold for a while.

-Turbocharged 2JZ-GE 3.0 Inline-6 (one of the strongest engines engineered by toyota, it was created with boost in mind) goggle bullet proof 2jz
-380rwhp so easily around 400bhp. The power feels like the perfect amount for this car, 380rwhp on 11psi feels great, could easily get sideways if I wanted. Pulls very hard , and it retains torque at the top end . I only have my dyno sheet for my old tune at 7psi. It made 326whp and 332lbs tq.

-spools up very fast since its an automatic it hold boost from gear to gear. Very quick and fun.
-paddle shifters
-four door supra in many aspects.
-Wishbone front and rear suspension
-curb weight (lbs) 3,254 handles good, solid power to weight ratio.
-These are very reliable car when taken care of tried and true
http://my.is/forums/f87/high-mileage...7/index56.html
- rear wheel drive

mods:-dropzone lowering springs 2''
2JZ-GE manifold T4, stainless TIG welded and braced
-full custom 3'' exhaust downpipe back
-24x12x3" FMIC
-44mm Club NA-T Wastegate with tial spring
- black vibrant muffler
-T4 67mm Turbo from clubna-t
-50mm V-Band mount Blow off Valve
-tuned with AEM FIC
-AEM Wideband
-Boost Gauge
-Walboro 255LPH Fuel Pump,
-GTE Headgasket
-ARP Studs
-toyomoto vb upgrade http://swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=22

RECENT MAINTENANCE @ 134K:

-CLEAN HEAD, SAND BLAST VALVES, LAP VALVES,
NEW VALVE SEALS, CHECK VALVE ADJUSTMENT,RESURFACE CYLINDER HEAD
-New timing belt and waterpump
-New tranny fluid and filter
-NGK BKR7E-11 SPARK PLUGS
-New coolant
oil changed every 2500-3000miles,

The good:
-heated seats
-cold ac
-hot heater
- good tread on tires. one brand new
- cruise control
- all stock features retained.
- brand new tokico hp shocks and struts good ride quality.
-power seats

the bad:
-clearcoat cracking on the trunk.
- check engine lights for o2 sensors

MOST RECENT PICTURE:

pics
old wheels

first car on the left , those are the current rims

first car on the right ,

Interior pics:

New tokico shocks and struts.

Last edited by joney3jonez; 09-10-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 AM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock
Default Re: Turbo Lexus IS300 2001

Can vouch for the car. I've seen it and ridden in it, it's built right and runs great!! Next owner will be pleased
Old 03-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Walmart Greeter

joney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these partsjoney3jonez is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by caseyrock
Can vouch for the car. I've seen it and ridden in it, it's built right and runs great!! Next owner will be pleased
thanks, it even runs better than when you last saw it.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Walmart Greeter

new price, new pic bump.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride

Very nice. Glws. Interested in a diesel
Old 03-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Walmart Greeter

Originally Posted by famlyride
Very nice. Glws. Interested in a diesel
looking for cash. but thanks.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Walmart Greeter

Added new pics bump.

Over 4k in parts alone. And another couple thousand in labor for installation .

Most bang for you buck as far as an IS300 is considered.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

2jz-GE Powered has disabled reputation

This is a great price guys. The seller has been a member of my.is for some time, and documented his build. Definitely done the right way. In all seriousness his 11K price is well below market. Hell, you won't find a turbo IS for less than 13K! Best of luck bud!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Walmart Greeter

Originally Posted by 2jz-GE Powered
This is a great price guys. The seller has been a member of my.is for some time, and documented his build. Definitely done the right way. In all seriousness his 11K price is well below market. Hell, you won't find a turbo IS for less than 13K! Best of luck bud!

It I get coilovers and the trunk
repainted the price will go up to 13-14.
The mileage is slightly high that's why the price is low as well. Even tho 137k is nothing on a 2jz engine.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 AM
Walmart Greeter

Good morning bump. Hope she goes to a good home.

Quick Reply: Turbo Lexus IS300 2001