Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

Old 11-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerrseyy has disabled reputation
Wink Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

New thread. If you're interested, check this one instead.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...tein-s-423306/
Attached Thumbnails Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-celica1.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-celica2.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-celica3.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-boostedcelicabp.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-boostedcelicabp2.jpg  

Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-brandonsturbo.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-brandonsturbo2.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-celica4.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-bustedcelica2.jpg   Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$-bustedcelica.jpg  

Last edited by Jerrseyy; 01-05-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: New thread, click link!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

Bump, TTT!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered member

Default Re: Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

TTT, still got the car if someone wants it!
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered member

Car is still up for sale. Looking to get 2000$ for it cash now and you tow it away. It needs some new valves installed in the head inorder to run. Has a brand new headgasket on it now, timing is perfect. Turns over fine but u see game fuems coming from inbetween a crevise between valve cover and dizzy. Means gas is escaping the valves and it cant hold compression. Head is easy to take off, i can give nessecary tools with car if needed for you to do the work yourself. PLUS A MANUAL!!!! Thats so easy to follow and just do it yourself if you got more tools. Glass: 600-800 in glass replacement. Meaning you would be spending about 3k on a car that has seen 10,000 dollars invested in it. 2500 was put in brand new suspension. ALL LISTED WORK! & Kelly blue book on this car is 3.3k in good shape all stock. This car is far from stock. It put out 255HP to the wheels! SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX THE CAR AND HAS THE CASH NOW SHOULD BUY THIS CAR BEFORE I DECIDE NOT TO SELL IT AND FIX IT MYSELF!

2,000 firm and il hand over the title. You tow it away. Or you can pay me a little more like 200 to fix it, the motor. Change valves and you buy parts. You will be able to drive the car away after i do the work and we both take proper steps.

CALL OR TEXT: 804-824-5843 if you are interested in buying my car! TITLE IN HAND!
Old 11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered member

TTTT
Old 11-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Registered member

240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak 240freak

dude no offense but this car is not fully built quite frankly its far from it sftock motor with turbo kit my boy had the car before u an i kno for a fact it aint built cuz we did the the first head replace ment on this car it aint bulit i driven this car wen my boy had it its quick but not built quick sorry but unless u swapped a built motor u r far from the truth
Old 11-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by 240freak
dude no offense but this car is not fully built quite frankly its far from it sftock motor with turbo kit my boy had the car before u an i kno for a fact it aint built cuz we did the the first head replace ment on this car it aint bulit i driven this car wen my boy had it its quick but not built quick sorry but unless u swapped a built motor u r far from the truth
Well atleast you vouched for it being a pretty quick car. Because it is. Either way. I had talked to the ORIGINAL owner of the car called me one night talking about how he was the one who built the car and I had explained to him who i got it from and he said it was the same dude who traded him the CIVIC for the CELICA. So in that discussion about the car he had told me that the motor was BORED OVER .2 to a 2.0 now. He knew everything about the car. I asked just about how much he spent on the car and it was nearly 10k just in aftermarket parts. Car is "built" for what you can do to a Toyota Celica. Hell, if it was a HONDA and it had everything I listed the car has on a HONDA. Would you consider that not a "built car". I'm sure you would think towards it if the tables were switched. Is it because it doesn't have internal upgrades like 3angle valve jobs, or built rods etc. If thats what you're thinking all a BUILT car can be. Then obviously you wouldn't know much about how STOCK vs Aftermarket Parts really make a difference in driving your car.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Registered member

bump
Old 12-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Registered member

2k takes the car as it is! Not bad.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by Jerrseyy
Well atleast you vouched for it being a pretty quick car. Because it is. Either way. I had talked to the ORIGINAL owner of the car called me one night talking about how he was the one who built the car and I had explained to him who i got it from and he said it was the same dude who traded him the CIVIC for the CELICA. So in that discussion about the car he had told me that the motor was BORED OVER .2 to a 2.0 now. He knew everything about the car. I asked just about how much he spent on the car and it was nearly 10k just in aftermarket parts. Car is "built" for what you can do to a Toyota Celica. Hell, if it was a HONDA and it had everything I listed the car has on a HONDA. Would you consider that not a "built car". I'm sure you would think towards it if the tables were switched. Is it because it doesn't have internal upgrades like 3angle valve jobs, or built rods etc. If thats what you're thinking all a BUILT car can be. Then obviously you wouldn't know much about how STOCK vs Aftermarket Parts really make a difference in driving your car.
lolol good stuff.