Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Trying to find a person to take over payments.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MazdaSpeed6 has disabled reputation
Default 2007 MazdaSpeed 6 GT.

Im trying to find someone to take over payments on my:

2007 AWD TURBOCHARGED Mazdaspeed6 GrandTouring .

the car is an amazing car ide hate to let it go but i just can not afford it with my new baby boy and the other bills comming in. The bad.. i pay $420 a month on the car and i owe 21,000 on it it has 64,289 miles on it now. IM SURE who ever can take over the payments could/would have a lower payment on it then i do. who ever takes over on it could do 1 of 2 things 1. just take it off my hands and pay the 420 a month or 2. get a loan for 21,000 and ide take that to my my portion of the loan off and then the person taking over could pay their lender the payment a month. im just hoping to find a honest person who would be willing to take care of the car and take it out of my hands.
CLEAN HISTORY REPORT..
ITS fully loaded all leather interior just dont have a navigation system. it has keyless entry and keyless start with the smartkey system ( 2 sets of keys )
very fuel efficient for an AWD Turbo Charged car.

has minor mods done to it nothing SERIOUS to hurt the car in anyway mechanical way. It only has a Cobb short ram intake and Road Magnet lowering springs custom evo MR gauge pod inbetween steering wheel and gauge cluster and a turbo timer. ( i have the stock air box and stock springs if you prefer to have it back to stock ride height.)

the car runs and drives great test drive it today!!! im asking for serious inquires only please i need this to go as fast as possible so im able to keep a roof over my sons head im working 2 jobs as it is to afford everything. if your interested please don't hesitate to contact me at 443-226-6369 my names josh and ill be willing to answer any questions you have.

Last edited by MazdaSpeed6; 07-02-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Adding.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

JayR has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2007 MazdaSpeed 6 GT.

good luck man bump on sweet car!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered member

richie-rich88 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Trying to find a person to take over payments.

any other photos?