Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Toyota Supra/Subaru SVX Trade or Sell / Together or apart.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ToyotSupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Toyota Supra/Subaru SVX Trade or Sell / Together or apart.

I have two cars that I am looking to get rid of for something different.

I would like to trade the cars or each separated one for something.
I would like to trade for a Honda S2000. But I would be interested in others so show me what you got.

I would also be good for straight selling the But I do not have a set price yet.

CAR 1
1987 Toyota Supra. It is a Trubo Targa Top.

It is all black with gray and black interior.

The interior has custom black suede door panels and rear inserts. It also has black suede center consul lid, e brake boot and shift boot with red stitching. The bottom of the door panels have also been fitted with new black carpet inserts. It has a 320mm black steering wheel with black stitching to make the the center.

The motor of the car has been completely rebuilt with less then ten miles on it. The had has also been clean and reseeded the valves and got new valve seals. The head has also been ported and polished. There is a Titan Motor Sport 2mm mhg between the head and the block with ARP head bolts holding them together. It has a full 3 inch intake from the turbo to the throttle body, along with a 3 inch thick intercooler. It also has a full 3 inch exhaust from the turbo elbow all the way back. The turbo is also rebuilt to match the engine.

It has brand new shaved rotors with new pads. The calipers have been painted red with caliper heat paint.

E-mail me for Pictures. Devinb91@comcast.net

CAR 2
1992 Subaru SVX

It is split pearl white and black with gray in interior.

The interior is in good condition except for the normal tear in the driver seat. It is leather with cloth seats. The bad is recently the clock and heater stopped working randomly. I think it is blown fuses. I would change them but it never comes to bother me seeming I never use them, so I do not really notice.

The motor of the car is stock. It has one 118k on it. It was swapped form my brothers SVX. The body has around 160k on it. The motor runs and idles smooth and great. It has a custom swapped five speed transmission. This car only came with an automatic from the factory. It also has a fully custom true dual exhaust that sounds absolutely amazing.

E-mail me for Pictures as well devinb91@comcast.net

If you have any questions about anything feel free to E-mail me at devinb91@comcast.net
Old 11-14-2009, 08:37 PM
psycho jungle cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: Toyota Supra/Subaru SVX Trade or Sell / Together or apart.

You need a price/pictures.