Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

SR swapped s13 hatchback. Runs GREAT!! priced to sell. Has some goodies.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
((sr)) kelly has disabled reputation
Thumbs up SR swapped s13 hatchback. Runs GREAT!! priced to sell. Has some goodies.

Name- Kelly

Location- Zebulon NC

contact- PM or 919 995 5453.

title- clear and in hand

price- 3600 dollars.

I bought this car a while back and wanted to just have a fun street car. It was in super rough shape exterior/interior wise, but the engine ran great so i got it. It is a 1990 but the car had a ragged out pig nose bumper with a million zip ties so i put on a chuki front end i had laying around. I also replaced the dash, cluster, seats, and a couple other things on the inside of the car. I planned on fixing the dents and spraying it but i recently bought another house and need some renovation funds. I am not desperate to sell the car, but i feel like id be able to breath a little better if it was sold and i had some more cash in the bank. Also just wanted to say that the previous owner is responsible for all of the totally gay stickers on the car.

The good-

The tires have good tread. The brakes work very well. The car rides smooth. The car does not pull to the side. The car does not smoke, leak, knock, tick, grind, etc. Zero mechanical issues at all. The car has a koyo radiator with 2 12 inch electric fans and the oem clutch fan. It runs cool even on the hottest days. New water pump and thermostat. Car has clean title in hand!!!

The bad- gauge cluster light does not work for some weird reason. it is probably the bulb. i havent had time to look at it. The cars body has some dents and needs a paint job. The hood latch cable is sticky so i had to unhook the cable and put a zip tie on the release that you have to access from under the bumper. Im sure its an easy fix. Previous owner painted the center sections of the door panal silver. If you dont like it I should have some untouched ones ill give you for free. if i dont you can grab a set for like 30 bucks.

Mod list.
Red top SR swap.
Turbo xs type H blow off valve
God speed front mount kit
3 inch straight exhaust. not cat or resonator or muffler. sounds mean!!!
Koyo radiator
torq flo dual 12 inch electric fans wired to accessory power
walboro 255 lph
Nismo SS clutch line
Nismo transmission mount
RSR lowering springs
rear strut bar
Greddy Airinx intake
Battery relocation kit
Optima Red top Battery
s14 driver seat

Pics..

VIDEO.... notice it does not smoke at all and idles without a hiccup. GREAT running car

the price is pretty firm. If you add up all the parts i have listed it totals up to more than what im asking. That means you are walking away with a free clean titled car and free labor. 3600 is a great price in my opinion....If you are looking for your first car and mommy and daddy want to come look at it with you then please do not waste my time with it. If you want this car BUT have to sell yours first, cool but sell your car first and then hit me up. Please only serious prospects
Old 09-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

hyruleghost has disabled reputation
Default Re: SR swapped s13 hatchback. Runs GREAT!! priced to sell. Has some goodies.

I know you said sell but i have a 99 ek if your interested
Old 09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered member

Default Re: SR swapped s13 hatchback. Runs GREAT!! priced to sell. Has some goodies.

no thanks
Old 09-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

edd324 has disabled reputation

trade for my 240?
Old 09-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Registered member

sorry cant put any cash on top man.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM
ONE wheel UP!!

wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7

trade yamaha r1 2003????? or you can let me know some on top from me
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 PM
JMO
honky is racist

JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO

hmm maybe interested check thread
Old 10-04-2011, 05:25 AM
Registered member

silviakid2790 has disabled reputation

car is gone guys