Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Skyline Widebody GTR R34 Clone. Trade?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slither slither slither slither slither slither
Default Skyline Widebody GTR R34 Clone. Trade?

NEW PICS ON PAGE 3.

EDIT: Since some here have there panties in a bunch I am throwing this in to shut them up and hopefully the buyer will end up with a good engine and a spare engine. Since I am unsure if the engine runs(read description) I am selling it ASSUMING it has a blown engine. Hope the buyer gets it home and it fires up and runs for a hundred thousand miles for them.

Car Is Listed locally also, so if you have a question or trade ask now before I lock in a trade/sale with someone else! Email me at single94supra@gmail.com is the best way to reach me. Prefer trade due to market conditions but will take $10K if I have to sell outright

To clear up confusion this is built to replicate a 2002 GTR. 1994 is the year of the acura it was buit on. thanks.

Got a project you have spent a ton of money in and dont want to finish it? Have a built all to hell mustang(turbo or blower EFI ONLY!!!) car you want to get rid of for something that will get more attention than ANY car in the US? Have a bullet proof driveline(dart, r302, etc..) forced induction trans and rear but have changed your mind about finishing? Shop equiptment such as a lift, welders, milling machine, etc.. also possible. These are just a few of the things I would consider a trade for(more possible trades below). Read the entire description and lets both end up with what we want. I allready have a fast import, and am currently building just a mild street mustang.

Want to be the one of the ONLY ones(maybe the only one!) in the US driving a widebody GTR legally? Dont have the $150,000+ to afford a real one? You are looking at a ONE OF A KIND TWIN TURBO Skyline GTR R34 clone built on an Acura Legend chassis. It was built for HIN(Hot Import Nights) a few years back. It retains the original Legend driveline(240hp engine) but is twin turbo so I would guess around 360hp if you leave it very mild. Turn up the boost and 500hp should be attainable but might not last long or could last years. This car is COMPLETLY custom. The Legend chassis was chosen due to it being the absolute closest roofline, lenght and width of a real r34. It has a 6 speed transmission and I was told it has a 6 puck clutch as well. Has a hand laid carbon fiber trunk which is motorized(it raises up with the flip of a switch) and has a TV in the trunk.The wheels alone were $3800 and are 19X8 front and 19X13 in the rear(may be 14" wide) wearing 335/30/19's. The rear tires are larger than a viper! I was told the engine is blown but I never even tried to start it. It does however come with a low milage spare engine if you want to get it going as it is. However I was going to do a supra engine swap in it. I assume the turbos are good as well, but since I have never driven it I cant say forsure. The cars exterior now has a few spots that in order to be a show winner again will have to be addressed. I will upload pictures of the damage as soon as possible. Nothing major, but Im very picky about everything. The sunroof is also cracked in from where a model sat on it, but it doesnt leak(Ive seen replacements sell for under $60). There are several more TVs all over, but I have never fooled with any of it. Feel free to ask any questions, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Interior needs cleaning and few things replaced to be back to great I think. Has 7 or so gauges molded in also. If I had to guess, I would imagine it would take upwards of 30,000 to build this car to its current state. There is COUNTLESS man hours in this thing! Has been in a few magazines and has LOTS of trophies(the orignal owner kept them, I didnt have the space for them)

The first two pictures are when the car had just been completed so it was perfect at that time. The other pictures are the car as it sits now. I will be taking more pictures and uploading them soon to a photobucket account.

Here is your chance to own a car that will get more attention than ANYTHING else on the road. I had a murcilago on a trailer a while back and it didnt get near the attention that this one does. I have well over $15,000 in the car as it sits(been offered $2500 for the turbo kit alone!) so DO NOT OFFER ME A TRADE OF SOME stock civic(or any civic unless it runs 8's) or stock mustang or whatever.

Trades. I am looking for built to hell EFI mustangs(turbo, blower, etc..) NOT a simple HCI and small blower car. NO CARB unless you can provide the stuff to swap it to EFI. YOu can keep your carb setup off of it if you decide to do that. Possibly trade for an LS1 car, but has to be a NICE, NICE car or modded to my liking. Possible porsche or BMW. Turbo diesel truck would work also. Or a bullet proof mustang driveline(r-302 based turbo combo with trans/rear, dart block combo, etc... LSx combo, etc...) 351 turbo setup possible also. Or if someone has the cash I will let it go for that price also. DO NOT BID WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCLED. Sold/trade as is where is. I am not out to screw anyone, and I expect the same. Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer.

To find out more about a Legend, check Wikipedia, probably a good writeup there on them. Has the type 2 engine, 6 speed trans.

Buy/trade for it, throw in a supra driveline(for around $1000 in parts, will take some labor though) and get the body back perfect and have a car worth well over $30K on the street or keep it and get more attention than the guy in the lamboghini! If it sells or trades on here that is fine, if not I will just finish it myself and sell the driveline to make up all my money back. I will be editing my add as I think of more stuff. Feel free to email me any questions BUT before you do make sure you have what I am looking for to trade and NOT a stock mustang, etc..

Relisting due to Title error. In Aug 2000, it was reported as a salvage title. However, I think there is a mistake since In Jan 01(3 months and 6 days) it passed emissions with 2500 miles more. To me less than 3 months is NOT long enough to deem a vehicle salvage, get it fixed correctly, inspected by the state as safe to drive and put another 2500 miles on it. Sounds like an error on someones part at the DMV that was never taken care of when the new owner in 8-2000 purchased it. Chances are he didnt know the DMV made the mistake(or whoever). You may be able to get the title fixed, I am unsure on that. I should have ran a carfax on it prior but didnt think anything about it Here is an exert from the carfax

08/28/2000 LAKE CHARLES, LA 73,114 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:A4207204)

08/28/2000 LAKE CHARLES, LA Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
SALVAGE
01/04/2001 HOUSTON, TX 75,437 Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION

Last edited by slither; 03-19-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Killa VBeez

cjsass has disabled reputation
Default Re: Skyline Widebody GTR R34 Clone. Trade?

not a fan of crazy conversions but this one looks really good dlws
Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

wow... this things crazy... alot of work.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 PM

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers

lots of work in this woah.... 2f2f
Old 03-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Registered member

dadocg2 has disabled reputation

im a bit confused, is this rwd or fwd, nice car tho.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:34 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by dadocg2
im a bit confused, is this rwd or fwd
It's an Acura Legend. So FWD.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:36 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

think its rwd since its an inline motor but idk. bump for a sick ass car even though im usually not into this kinda thing

Last edited by atmdc; 03-16-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

All Legends had longitudinal V6s.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:54 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dave22
All Legends had longitudinal V6s.
didnt know that... guess your right then
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

pepper19 has disabled reputation

haha thats alot of description sick car though for what it really is haha

Quick Reply: Skyline Widebody GTR R34 Clone. Trade?