VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   Sick TRD Supra Widebody Roller/Chassis for Sale.....Lots of Custom Work!!! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/sick-trd-supra-widebody-roller-chassis-sale-lots-custom-work-398108/)

NDISGII 05-25-2011 06:44 AM

Sick TRD Supra Widebody Roller/Chassis for Sale.....Lots of Custom Work!!!

Update 6/25/11 SOLD

Daft Punk 05-26-2011 05:25 AM

Re: Sick TRD Supra Widebody Roller/Chassis for Sale.....Lots of Custom Work!!!

LOL You Classified trolls never learn. Keep your negative comments to PM's. Dont like his product or price.....TOUGH, DEAL WITH IT. Infractions/Warnings have been handed out. Any more shit let me know OP. GLWS

NDISGII 05-26-2011 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Daft Punk (Post 7124806)
LOL You Classified trolls never learn. Keep your negative comments to PM's. Dont like his product or price.....TOUGH, DEAL WITH IT. Infractions/Warnings have been handed out. Any more shit let me know OP. GLWS

Thank you so very very much sir!

NDISGII 05-26-2011 05:35 AM

Also updated original post to notate that I am now considering trades, but only if it DOES NOT involve me adding cash to the deal. Just PM me your offers. Thanks!

Spooln4 05-26-2011 05:38 AM

What a roller! Normally rollers are someones failures or mistakes but this thing looks mint.

calisol 05-26-2011 05:40 AM

is this kevin from speedtrix back in the day? if not glws!

NDISGII 05-26-2011 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Spooln4 (Post 7124846)
What a roller! Normally rollers are someones failures or mistakes but this thing looks mint.

Hey thanks for the props man! It was a huge project for me and my pride and joy. It was built as a show car by the gentleman I bought it from. I had big plans for it performance-wise, but things have changed, and now I need cash for other things I want to do. I havent even picked up the crazy built motor for it yet. Its still at Abacus Racing being finish as we speak. Hurts to let everything go, but gotta do what I gotta do ya know.

NDISGII 05-26-2011 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by calisol (Post 7124858)
is this kevin from speedtrix back in the day? if not glws!

This is Kevin, but not familiar with Speedtrix. Are we talking someone that worked there, or someone that may have stopped by there one time with the car?

calisol 05-26-2011 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by NDISGII (Post 7124875)
This is Kevin, but not familiar with Speedtrix. Are we talking someone that worked there, or someone that may have stopped by there one time with the car?

its a old car crew from way back and there was a guy named kevin who had 2 or 3 supras. he also was from newport news. thought you might be him lol

beautiful car it looks well put together!

Daft Punk 05-26-2011 05:49 AM

Keep useless banter to PM's please. 1 bump per day.