Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red

Old 08-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scarlett92 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red

Located in the Norfolk area. I've got a 2007 MazdaSpeed 3.Originally purchased in California by the first owner 10 years ago. I’m the second owner and had it shipped to Virginia earlier last year. Never driven in the winter so rust is a minimum/nonexistent on this vehicle. The body is in good shape. On the hood there were pitted spots from rocks and sand hitting it as you drive down the road. I’ve covered them as much as possible with a paint match pin. There's a small chip that's been taken out of the windshield by a rock about 6 years ago from what the original owner said. I've never had any problems with it and can email a photo to you. The tires have decent tread but the original owner has put some excessive wear and tear on them with some curb rash/chains for snow in the mountains(in the photos). She’ll need a new set of tires for sure. The interior is phenomenal for its age. No rips or tears in the leather.Currently it has the following upgrades/addons:

HKS SSQV (running atmosphere)
ETS TMIC
Mazdaspeed3 CAI
Turbo Inlet
Mazda Upgrade Light Shift Knob Short Shifter w/aluminum spacers
Prosport Gauges
Polish Black Gauge Housing
Spin On Oil Filter Conversion
Cobb AP Tuner (1st Gen with a few maps; currently has Stage 1 active)
Black Lip Spoiler (rare and hard to find)
Eonon Radio Dash
Thule roof rack mount with bars
I also have a brand new bumper for the front, but it’s not primed or painted.

Looking for $7000 obo. Clean title but it's currently with the bank as I owe some on her. The Odometer will change because I don't want the car to sit more than she does now. I've got too many cars at the house and unfortunately she's the one to go. Contact me for anymore information or photos. NOT INTERESTED in TRADES or PAYMENT PLANS. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red-img_0484.jpg   FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red-img_0491.jpg   FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red-img_0492.jpg   FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red-img_0493.jpg   FOR SALE: 07' MazdaSpeed 3 True Red-img_0497.jpg