Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Rx7 2nd Gen (Pref. Turbo - NA is alright)

Old 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krnjaymes has disabled reputation
Default Rx7 2nd Gen (Pref. Turbo - NA is alright)

Name: James
Means of contact: Cell -571.379.6759 or Email - jameslim08@gmail.com
Price: $3k

Description: Looking to spend around 3k for a decent FC. Not looking for an amazing car for 3k, but also know what I should be getting for around that price. Looking for something 80-160k mileage, little to no frame rust, decent interior (saw one with no dash yesterday >.>)
Really want to start getting into dorito engines and hoping to find a decent DD that I can slowly work on.
I did my share of looking around so if you have one in your garage you were thinking of getting rid of, or know of any friends, feel free to contact me!

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Fattony has disabled reputation
Default Re: Rx7 2nd Gen (Pref. Turbo - NA is alright)

check out rx7club.com they have a few. If your just stepping into them go NA first they last a lot longer and are more reliable then their turbo counterparts. If you can find one with a RB full exhaust you ll be happy.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:06 AM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88

Turbo Swapped convertible:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1988-mazda-rx-7-convertible-turbo-cheap-417031/

NA convertible:
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1988-mazda-rx-7-convertible-417545/

Both are projects. Just as a heads up.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

@ Fattony thanks for your advice, I did check out rx7club, I'll try again!
@Saavedro88 I'm not very fond of convertibles for a personal reasons (odd phobia :[) Thanks anyways though!! Both of those seem like a steal for anyone willing to put in a few extra dollars though! Good luck with your sales!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

projectr13b has disabled reputation

rotaryhaven on rx7club has an 87 Turbo 2 for sale, but the engine is seized. for what he's asking, you maybe able to drop the extra money you save on an engine. I've seen the car. It was a 1 owner car driven by an older man. a little rust around the rear fenders, and the paint is rough, but other than that, everything is solid. Car has power everything and everything works except the antenna unless he's fixed that. Has and inch thick of receipts for everything. The car was always serviced at a Mazda dealership. It's really a solid car, just needs an engine and some love to clean it up. Hit him up on 7club if you want, I think he still has it. I just bought a 1st gen from him a few weeks ago, and checked out the turbo II while I was there.

Good luck hunting down a 7. You won't regret it.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

Thank you so much for the recommendation, I can't find his post, but I'll send him a PM regarding it. Yeah its a brand new game to me and I can wait to get into a 7. Thanks again for the help.
If anyone else has or finds something that might be in my budget please give me a heads up! Thanks again everyone!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

SHijar has disabled reputation

Aye, i've got an '86 rx7 non turbo. it's an automatic unfortunately. I'm just really trying to get an E30 1991 BMW..But i'll sell it to you. If you're interested, shoot me a call or text. If i don't answer a call, leave a voicemail stating that I offered to sell you my car. (540)-841-8349
If you are seriously interested in buying it. It does have medium body damage, but ONLY on the driver side. I'll be more than happy to send you pictures!! -Schyler