Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)

Old 04-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kouki_s13 has disabled reputation
Default Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)

Name: aldrin
Means of contact: 7o3-409-1445 text plz
email: aldrin.magalong@gmail.com
Price DROP: $4000 OBO trying to just sell but open to offers on trades
Trade: DAILY!! mainly looking for clean 240sx s13/s14 sr swapped daily driver cash on top, clean ka (t) s13/14, celica supra, ae86, fc, just throw me an offer and we can work it out, preferably RWD but worst i can say is no

Description:
NOTE: this is my first FS/FT thread on a car EVER so cut me some slack. i know my cars so don't lowball/BS me. i will think and consider about every offer so just offer away

i have a 92 s13 hatch for sale with an rb20det swap. 229xxx miles, i bought the car as is, with the swap and coils, only thing wrong was the differential. i put my ats 2way diff (about yr old) and it ran very well until about a month ago. it's not firing (dead) in cylinder 3. it could be as simple as a coilpack or sparkplug, but i'm not sure lol, so don't hold me to that statement haha. could also be boost leak.......but like i said in the title, i do have a spare rb20det engine.

what i have done with the spare engine and what you will be getting: my buddy took the exhaust cam from it and intake manifold is crunched up on the coolant intake side, also oil pan got dented from the sway bar. i think pistons, valves everything is fine on the spare engine. you also get a nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator. i will also give you eClutchmasters stage 2 clutch with lightened flywheel. been used, not abused.

Engine:
as for the engine inside the car, it has hks knock off bov (sounds legit lol), jdm radiator, jdm fmic, ebay manual boost controller, stock boost 8lbs, sunpro boost gauge, 255 walboro fuel pump, new waterpump (3/12/12), greddy timing belt (3/12/12), 2x 10" fans. it overheats a little but coolant flush, thermostat should help it. also tachometer reading is way off haha of course, speedometer works though.
has turbo back 3inch exhaust, r33 downpipe, test pipe, and motoria exhaust....sounds super sexy :P

Interior:
s15 front seats, s14 rear seats, full carpet/interior trimmings and such, momo steering wheel, nrg v2.0 quick release hub, nrg lock for quick release, will come with digital jdm climate control, it's plug and play i believe, looks like wiring conversion has been done already. also will include xdvd700 flip up head unit.

Exterior:
stock bumper, hood, funders, s13 4 lug wheels, red bumper, red180sx 2pce valence (center piece i have but looks like frankenstein....), red 180sx sideskirts (not in pic but included), black hatch,

Suspension/Transmission
all stock except for tein super drift coilovers all around
ats 2way diff

BAD:
rust issues in the quarterpanels, framerails, etc. would just sand them down, cover them up, and overfenders. paint chipping and peeling
dings and dents here and there
one of the previous owners hit something on the driver rear quarterpanel and tried to fix it up using dent puller and bondo, they didn't finish the job lol
more pics upon request

what i will throw in for you:
extra red clean hood
extra red doors 2x clean power windows.
extra rb20det engine
extra red clean hatch
extra champagne color bumper with bumper support.

what i'm also selling on the side. all are OBO so offer up
all i had in my previous s13hatchback rb20det so don't ask me if it's for a rx7
safc II $250obo
bee r rev limiter $200obo
s13 isis rear toe links $100obo
5lug conversion, contains entire HUB, $350obo
rear slotted drilled rotors $100obo, $400 total if sold with 5lug.
tein basic coilovers front pair (i think one is blown)
jic magic rear pair (also think one is blown)
will sell both pairs of coilovers for cheap....if you wanna rebuild or whatever, email for details
s14se 5x114.3 wheels...all 4, 2purple, 2white drift spares, with pair or 2 of extra 16" drift spares. $120obo
enkei 17x8 5x114.3 ekm3 gunmetal, don't know offset. wrapped with tires that has tread for front, but gone in the back camber wise....will let go for $450obo for all 4 with tires
sumitomo 245/45/17 pretty good tread $120obo
s13 rb20det swap aluminum driveshaft $200obo

PRICE IS OBO, offer trades and cash on top, but mostly looking for a SALE!!! need the money for bills, summer school, and other priorities...

if you wanna drop by and take a look then it's fine.. if you're a distant traveler then it might need to be towed cuz idk how long till it'll start overheating and everything...up to you as long as you pay me
KOUKI LIGHTS aren't for sale, already sold. transmission in extra engine pic is also sold!
thanks for looking

test drives are for ppl that have cash on hand!!...bring own gas haha...i can turn it on though...

Pictures:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...959700727.html
Attached Thumbnails Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)-dsc_0393.jpg   Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)-dsc_0375.jpg   Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)-dsc_0390.jpg   Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)-dsc_0379.jpg   Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)-dsc_0380.jpg  

Last edited by kouki_s13; 04-16-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:23 AM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

Bump for the baby rb! Good prices here!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)

^^THANKS FOR THE BUMP!! yeah i'm taking a loss if you fix it, and you have extra parts haha

MUST READ:i'm writing all this now because i didn't have time to finish the fs thread....if you want i can post pics of the car mentioned below by email request if interested, the wilwoods that are shown in picture one is for my crashed red s13 hatch, crasehd on the driver radiator side into a concrete wall at Drift Nirvana. i pulled motor out (the extra rb20det), also the interior (seats, dash, inner door panels and trim) and transferred SOME of them into the car i'm currently selling. ...so all that being said, i'm putting up for sale the wilwoods AND 5-lug conversion with slotted and rear drilled rotors, also on 4coilovers up for sale in the above thread. selling all that with the entire shell + title = 1000obo, willing to even trade for any clean s13 hatch or coupe, wouldn't mind an s14 also! again....just need a daily driver

Last edited by kouki_s13; 04-18-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Rb20Det s13 hatchback, spare rb20det, Tein coils, and MORE (NoVa)

how do you delete a post? then please delete this one

Last edited by kouki_s13; 04-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.